Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

+29
Husky
monty
SurfChick
fishincrazy
Gremlin
old man
fishnh
NeedFish
BigRock
BIG M
Sephus3
first2wins
black talon
bennyraw
smitty
Doc Popper
FJR
etch
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
fishinbubs
fish factor
rebelmusicnp
REDBASS
Oldsalts
Smoke
eurojett05
Minivin5
skippy
33 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty Chicken Scratch part 2...

Post  Minivin5 7/11/2009, 12:28 am

This is my reproduction of a Nils Master Invincible-DR, 4.25" and .75 oz (11cm and 21g) I used Basswood.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  bennyraw 7/11/2009, 9:54 am

Thats a sweet looking bait Vin.

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  skippy 7/11/2009, 10:55 am

Minivin5 wrote:This is my reproduction of a Nils Master Invincible-DR, 4.25" and .75 oz (11cm and 21g) I used Basswood.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
outstanding Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 962367 commercial quality, great job :study:

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty WOW

Post  BigRock 7/11/2009, 4:19 pm

There is so much talent here already. Vin, that is friggin awesome!! Gonna step up the game for this round!!
BigRock
BigRock

Number of posts : 30

http://www.bigrocklures.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 7/11/2009, 4:36 pm

A little mike fixter influence !!!!! Need to practice more cutting out the frisket !! Thanks Skippy for the tip. Really like what everyone else has done some great looking plugs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG M 7/11/2009, 5:52 pm

Great looking plugs from everyone. I was not sure what to expect but this has been a lot of fun.

BIG M

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/11/2009, 7:44 pm

FJR wrote:A little mike fixter influence !!!!! Need to practice more cutting out the frisket !! Thanks Skippy for the tip. Really like what everyone else has done some great looking plugs.

FJR that is perfect, what are the dimensions of that bad boy Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 7/12/2009, 11:33 am

you guys are puttin out some killer plugs. way to go Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 560155

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 7/13/2009, 10:22 pm

wow i learned somthing new already thanks guys thats cool !!!!!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty Skippy givaway.......

Post  skippy 7/24/2009, 2:24 pm

As promised, I am going to give a plug away during our satnight surfchat,
at 10.30 I will put everyones name who is logged in, into a hat and draw for
a sweet custom Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 870783 also it is "BLACK TALONS" demo week :study:
good luck to all Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 742713 whos in?

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/24/2009, 2:48 pm

Skippy you are the Man!! Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 7/24/2009, 5:50 pm

Got pics of my plug, I'll post em up in a little bit, or after I get back from dinner.

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 7/24/2009, 6:18 pm

I might have to take a nap Sleep earlier to be up at 10:30 but I will try everything in my power to be there Very Happy
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 7/24/2009, 6:41 pm

skippy wrote:As promised, I am going to give a plug away during our satnight surfchat,
at 10.30 I will put everyones name who is logged in, into a hat and draw for
a sweet custom Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 870783 also it is "BLACK TALONS" demo week :study:
good luck to all Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 742713 whos in?

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 870783 Are you kidding me ..!!! Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 870783 Awesome deal Skippy i comend you for sure... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 870783

Of course i'm in .... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 870783

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 218105
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty ...I'm in...

Post  old man 7/24/2009, 7:04 pm

....I'm in...

....I'm in.....

.....I'm in.....

old man
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 7/24/2009, 7:36 pm

well i did miss the last build but i will for dam sure be ready for this one.................. Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 7/24/2009, 9:10 pm

Not a traditional chicken scratch paint job, but I like it.
Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 962367

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 7/24/2009, 9:25 pm

looking great kid....... cheers Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 7/24/2009, 9:33 pm

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 560155 Way to go Needs!!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 7/24/2009, 10:58 pm

I'll be logged in. Very generous of you Skip. Thanks for the opportunity. Welcome back.
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty outstanding,,,,,,,,,

Post  skippy 7/25/2009, 12:25 am

man connor those things are sweeet, great job on the transitions... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 560155

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 7/25/2009, 1:33 am

excellent work there bro Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 92223

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty Surf- Chat, tonight, 10pm.........

Post  skippy 7/25/2009, 12:19 pm

:study: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 962367 :..............

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 7/25/2009, 1:10 pm

I'm in too. Skipp...if you happen to pull Old Man Bob's name out of the hat.... you gotta pull another name...he's got wayyyyyyyto many plugs. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 56958
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 Empty if,

Post  skippy 7/25/2009, 1:27 pm

eurojett05 wrote:I'm in too. Skipp...if you happen to pull Old Man Bob's name out of the hat.... you gotta pull another name...he's got wayyyyyyyto many plugs. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 56958
I pull old mans name, It will need an extra coat of epoxy Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 4 56958

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next