Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

+29
Husky
monty
SurfChick
fishincrazy
Gremlin
old man
fishnh
NeedFish
BigRock
BIG M
Sephus3
first2wins
black talon
bennyraw
smitty
Doc Popper
FJR
etch
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
fishinbubs
fish factor
rebelmusicnp
REDBASS
Oldsalts
Smoke
eurojett05
Minivin5
skippy
33 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  fishincrazy 9/5/2009, 8:45 pm

Hey Skip Crazy might be in the house tonight Don't know just got a call and the saxophone might need a workout tonight!!!!!!! Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 962367 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 962367 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 962367 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 962367 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 962367

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty sat-night, surfchat... Tonight,,,,10pm.....

Post  skippy 9/19/2009, 12:10 pm

Welcome To SBO don't forget your fish pictures :study:
Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 870783

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  smitty 9/19/2009, 12:49 pm

skippy wrote:Welcome To SBO don't forget your fish pictures :study:

And my Birthday gifts lol....... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 9/19/2009, 1:47 pm

smitty wrote:
skippy wrote:Welcome To SBO don't forget your fish pictures :study:

And my Birthday gifts lol....... Very Happy

Happy birthday.

I might be a few minutes late. I won't be getting home until 9:45 to 10, so I'm gona grab dinner and try to get on.

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 9/19/2009, 1:50 pm

Happy BDay Smitty

I can not make the chat tonight as I have a wedding to go to tonight.
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty last two weeks....

Post  skippy 9/19/2009, 2:38 pm

Welcome To SBO Surfchat plug winners done, Fishfactor, and JoefishingP
what do you think of your chunk of wood now? :.......:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty this week....

Post  skippy 9/19/2009, 9:26 pm

Benny has chose flames as our weekly project :shock: also the new shirts are in cheers

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 9/19/2009, 9:37 pm

:shock: New Skippy Shirts cheers cheers This flame job looks like it will be fun..... :study:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/20/2009, 10:27 am

wow skippy a true pc. of art but hate to tell ya im gonna use it lol
still cant believe you hand carv them cant wait!!!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty TONIGHT!,,Saturday Night, Surf-Chat, week 12, "Rowhunter"............

Post  skippy 9/29/2009, 11:45 pm

Welcome To SBO .... Okay this is the last of our all-star challenge, it has been way beyond
the teaching experience I thought it would be. I can not even begin to describe how much I have
learned, thanks to all that participated... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 560155
It goes without saying that rowhunter is one of the most precise guys out there. Most of his work is
without flaw, :you da man: I am truly grateful and humbled to have him as part of our challenge...
Also he is going to give a plug away in this weeks chat, drool, boy I would love to win this one :,,,,,,,,,,,:
Okay you guys enjoy your time off " Monster " starts in a couple of weeks :read: will get
in touch with all, crazy woodcarving, lure building, skitzo paint, all combined into one Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 218105 coming soon
thanks, Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 742713 see you in the chat this week .... Skippy Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 622665

ps if you got a givaway for this week post it here Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 962367

Last edited by skippy on 10/3/2009, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 9/30/2009, 8:37 pm

I might be there. I have my road test to get my license that morning, and if I get it, seriously considering fishing that night after work. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 870783 Although I'm probibly more likely to come home and work on some plugs, its been a while since I've built anything.

NeedFish

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 9/30/2009, 8:40 pm

NeedFish wrote:I might be there. I have my road test to get my license that morning, and if I get it, seriously considering fishing that night after work. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 870783 Although I'm probibly more likely to come home and work on some plugs, its been a while since I've built anything.
Man I need ya buddy, this is the last one, I have too much to do.....

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 9/30/2009, 8:50 pm

skippy wrote:
NeedFish wrote:I might be there. I have my road test to get my license that morning, and if I get it, seriously considering fishing that night after work. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 870783 Although I'm probibly more likely to come home and work on some plugs, its been a while since I've built anything.
Man I need ya buddy, this is the last one, I have too much to do.....

I'll be there, unless something comes up after work. It's probably best I just come home after work. I'm thinking its not a good idea to be climbing on the rocks yet, the ankles still really sore.

NeedFish

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 9/30/2009, 10:30 pm

Not sure if I am fishing Sat night or not but I will donate 2 sets of german made shears to a member. If I'm not there pick a winner and let me know who wins them.
fishnh
fishnh

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty thanks,,,

Post  skippy 9/30/2009, 11:07 pm

fishnh wrote:Not sure if I am fishing Sat night or not but I will donate 2 sets of german made shears to a member. If I'm not there pick a winner and let me know who wins them.
got ya

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 9/30/2009, 11:26 pm

Skip, yours are on the way. Dave
fishnh
fishnh

Back to top Go down

Post  fatfingers 10/1/2009, 8:46 am

Good grief, your work is clean, Skip. I love how you did those eyes too. Great stuff.

-Vince
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post  fatfingers 10/1/2009, 8:48 am

Are we talking Oct 3rd for Rowhunter? 10pm right?
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 10/1/2009, 9:29 am

fatfingers wrote:Are we talking Oct 3rd for Rowhunter? 10pm right?

Yes Sir!! See you there Very Happy
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty rowhunter rowhunter,

Post  skippy 10/3/2009, 12:31 pm

Welcome To SBO see ya tonight Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 622665

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty Giveaway for tonight

Post  Gremlin 10/3/2009, 2:19 pm

Skippy,

I'll give away this Ding-bat plug. I fish its twin and a pretty productive plug. Talk to you tonight.

Jamie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 10/3/2009, 3:30 pm

Wow! Looks like I have a lot of stuff to draw for! I gota go legally drive myself to and from work. Very very happy that I passed my road/lisence test this morning.

NeedFish

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty very cool....

Post  skippy 10/3/2009, 6:05 pm

NeedFish wrote:Wow! Looks like I have a lot of stuff to draw for! I gota go legally drive myself to and from work. Very very happy that I passed my road/lisence test this morning.
Welcome To SBO Man, passed on the first shot needs Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 560155 chicks will start lining up now cheers

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty wow....

Post  skippy 10/3/2009, 8:35 pm

Gremlin wrote:Skippy,

I'll give away this Ding-bat plug. I fish its twin and a pretty productive plug. Talk to you tonight.

Jamie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thanks for being part of our secret society :..............

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 9 Empty man....

Post  skippy 10/3/2009, 8:36 pm

Welcome To SBO you guys will not believe the plug rowhunter is givin out.... drool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next