Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

+29
Husky
monty
SurfChick
fishincrazy
Gremlin
old man
fishnh
NeedFish
BigRock
BIG M
Sephus3
first2wins
black talon
bennyraw
smitty
Doc Popper
FJR
etch
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
fishinbubs
fish factor
rebelmusicnp
REDBASS
Oldsalts
Smoke
eurojett05
Minivin5
skippy
33 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty Sat-Night surfchat and all star challenge.......week 5

Post  skippy 8/12/2009, 1:54 pm

Okay this weeks challenge will be presented by :study: the "Bigrock", not only
will I be givin out a plug, but rock is also going to give out a sweet custom. Just our way
of saying thanks for your support, the four builds we have had, have taught me alot already,
Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 742713 I am looking forward to the upcoming big guns projects Welcome To SBO
,and if we break our surf chat attendence record, I will throw in another sweet custom,
that is three plugs going to our members, cheers 10 p.m. satnight bring your popcorn :..............

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  Minivin5 8/12/2009, 2:15 pm

:shock: I will be there for sure Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  Husky 8/12/2009, 2:44 pm

[b]I'm In. Russ is one class act, a great fisherman and builder. I can only come away from the chat, smarter than when I went in!
Husky
Husky

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 8/12/2009, 4:55 pm

FINALLY I CAN MAKE ONE!!!!!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty I talked to him.....

Post  skippy 8/12/2009, 9:43 pm

Husky wrote:[b]I'm In. Russ is one class act, a great fisherman and builder. I can only come away from the chat, smarter than when I went in!
Alot of guys are going get something from this one, very cool technique :study:
and a great challenge :..............

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 8/13/2009, 1:30 am

Really looking forward to this weeks chat.
Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 870783

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 8/14/2009, 10:43 am

I missed last weeks due to night fishing up in Southern Maine but work permitting I will be on tomorrow. Great time.
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty Yo Skippy

Post  Husky 8/14/2009, 10:57 am

Is there a any we could get a transcript of the Chat, JUST IN CASE we can't make it? I hate missing these things, especially BigRocks' and even MY OWN! :roll:
Husky
Husky

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/14/2009, 11:33 am

Husky wrote:Is there a any we could get a transcript of the Chat, JUST IN CASE we can't make it? I hate missing these things, especially BigRocks' and even MY OWN! :roll:

I sent you a pm about the chat....
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 8/14/2009, 12:40 pm

Gremlin wrote:I missed last weeks due to night fishing up in Southern Maine but work permitting I will be on tomorrow. Great time.
Copycat... Very Happy I was in southern maine aswell and missed it. Ill make it!
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty okay,

Post  skippy 8/14/2009, 9:40 pm

whats going on in southern maine confused :suspect: :study: :..............

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 8/14/2009, 10:47 pm

skippy wrote:whats going on in southern maine confused :suspect: :study: :..............

Don't know whats going on up there but i do know i will be here tomorrow night for sure ....

Thanks Skippy for all you are doing here cheers

Salts....(Ed) Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 870783

Had to make this my 500 post....!!!!!! Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 962367
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty week 6 surf-chat.........FATFINGERS!... Tonight!

Post  skippy 8/17/2009, 1:21 pm

Welcome To SBO Okay, this Saturday nights surf-chat will be nuts, first off, show us your
Bigrock challenge" MACKERELS", and then a demo by one of the best in the business,
I kid you not, everything this guy does makes me drool. :shock: truly just looking at
his work has inspired me to become a better builder... :idea: for me the thing that stands
out the most about "Fatfingers" is the work he puts into his eyes, :study: I am pretty sure
his technique has kept not only myself, but a lot of others scratching their heads. :suspect:
Also, other builders have stepped up and offered plugs for the giveaway in this weeks
surf-chat Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 870783 not only am I going to give one away, but Bennyraw has offered up his
Talon challenge plug cheers, just our way of givin something back to our members Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 962367
Thanks to all for their participation, see you in this weeks chat. Thanks to all, skippy :..............

Last edited by skippy on 8/22/2009, 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/17/2009, 2:41 pm

Skippy,this sat night is going to be off the hook,looking foward to it.thanks for all you plug builders doing what your doing for SBO.. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 92223
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 8/17/2009, 10:06 pm

I'm always on a quest for new and better eyes, without going the taxidermy route.

This is the plug I'll be giving away. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 962367
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/17/2009, 10:17 pm

I can not wait to see the Fatfingers demo, and a chance on the BennyRaw plug. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 8/17/2009, 10:36 pm

ANOTHER HUGE BUILDER WOW.CANT WAIT TOO SEE THIS ONE. THANK YOU SBO.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty wow benny,,,,,

Post  skippy 8/18/2009, 1:03 pm

bennyraw wrote:I'm always on a quest for new and better eyes, without going the taxidermy route.

This is the plug I'll be giving away. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 962367
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I can not say enough, that thing is beautiful, I hope needs pulls my name :study:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  klamman 8/18/2009, 1:18 pm

I'll be on this saturday night!!
klamman
klamman

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 8/18/2009, 1:28 pm

I just remembered, I will not be around this saturday night. Heading up to central Mass to see Springsteen play at the Comcast Center, should be a good time. Really disappointed that I'm gona be missing this one, as Fatfinger's plugs are out of this world.

Skippy, if you want to just email a list of who was on, I can draw a name when I get back that evening and post up the winner? Or even easier, if someone could take a screenshot of the chat at around 10 o'clock and post it up, I can just take the names from that.

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 8/18/2009, 6:21 pm

im in on this one for shure
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 8/18/2009, 9:09 pm

Looking forward to sat nite, as usual. Nice plug Benny, I'm in Very Happy
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 8/19/2009, 1:43 am

Can't wait for the demo. I am taking notes and learning a lot. Thanks to all on the site for sharing their tips and tricks. The Sat. night chat and demo's are outstanding and a great idea. I LOVE THIS SITE!!!
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 7 Empty I have been waiting for this week,,,,

Post  skippy 8/19/2009, 10:14 pm

Gremlin wrote:Can't wait for the demo. I am taking notes and learning a lot. Thanks to all on the site for sharing their tips and tricks. The Sat. night chat and demo's are outstanding and a great idea. I LOVE THIS SITE!!!
Fatfingers is one of my favorites :shock:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Husky 8/20/2009, 10:14 am

Vince (FF) is one of the most accomplished builders and fishermen in the Mid West. This season alone, he's caught more BIG Musky's than some guys catch in a lifetime. AND he does it with lures he made that look way to pretty to fish!
Husky
Husky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next