Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

+29
Husky
monty
SurfChick
fishincrazy
Gremlin
old man
fishnh
NeedFish
BigRock
BIG M
Sephus3
first2wins
black talon
bennyraw
smitty
Doc Popper
FJR
etch
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
fishinbubs
fish factor
rebelmusicnp
REDBASS
Oldsalts
Smoke
eurojett05
Minivin5
skippy
33 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  skippy 6/17/2009, 8:17 pm

End of july,I can not believe the guys I have gotten to come aboard for this....Each week for twelve weeks a giant in the lure painting world is gonna come in and pick our weekly paint project, over a surfchat, these guys time is hard to get. Get into the lure building forum and have twelve blanks ready for paint, this is going to be paint techs. 101 as demonstrated by a bunch of the best

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  Minivin5 6/17/2009, 8:19 pm

Sweet I can not wait for this, I need all the help I can get my hands on!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  eurojett05 6/17/2009, 8:52 pm

Sweet.....Awesome....Can't wait.... Thanks Skippy :you da man:
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 6/17/2009, 8:56 pm

I'll bring the popcorn -n- beers... lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 6/17/2009, 10:47 pm

skippy wrote:End of july,I can not believe the guys I have gotten to come aboard for this....Each week for twelve weeks a giant in the lure painting world is gonna come in and pick our weekly paint project, over a surfchat, these guys time is hard to get. Get into the lure building forum and have twelve blanks ready for paint, this is going to be paint techs. 101 as demonstrated by a bunch of the best

Skippy it will be a honor to be part of this great fourm.... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 870783

Thanks Ed
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 6/17/2009, 11:58 pm

SOUNDS GREAT CANT WAIT. CAN ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/18/2009, 8:33 am

good stuff
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 6/18/2009, 12:16 pm

wow sounds awsome cheers cheers
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  fishinbubs 6/18/2009, 1:27 pm

Great Idea and thanks for getting these pros lined up for 12 weeks!! Can't wait till the end of July Very Happy

fishinbubs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty legends on board

Post  skippy 6/18/2009, 2:04 pm

I have not got the order straight yet, and have also added the lurebuilding forum leader, minivin, and the site owner smitty to close it out, but so far this is where we stand
1.skippy
2. etch
3.Black Talon
4.big rock
5.husky
6fat fingers?
7.Black Label
8.Sephus
9.Benny raw?
10.rowhunter?
11. minivin
12.smitty
I am still hoping to hear from the three unconfirmed, my contact information is being held captive on another site,it would be smart of you guys to back up your own. I hope they have got my mails, but if anyone talks to them please bring it up. thanks, skippy,

Last edited by skippy on 6/18/2009, 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/18/2009, 2:52 pm

skippy wrote:I have not got the order straight yet, and have also added the lurebuilding forum leader, minivin, and the site owner smitty to close it out, but so far this is where we stand
1.skippy
2. etch
3.Black Talon
4.big rock
5.husky
6fat fingers?
7.Black Label
8.Sephus
9.Benny raw?
10.rowhunter?
11. minivin
12.smitty
I am still hoping to hear from the three unconfirmed, my contact information is being held captive on another site,it would be smart of you guys to back up your own. I hope they have got my mails, but if anyone talks to them please bring it up. thanks, skippy,

Skip
If any of your question marks don't come through. I would suggest Old Salts and Loki as replacements. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 962367
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/18/2009, 2:55 pm

rebelmusicnp Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 962367
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty I have old salts, and loki already on the builds list kev

Post  skippy 6/18/2009, 3:10 pm

Kevnmary wrote:
skippy wrote:I have not got the order straight yet, and have also added the lurebuilding forum leader, minivin, and the site owner smitty to close it out, but so far this is where we stand
1.skippy
2. etch
3.Black Talon
4.big rock
5.husky
6fat fingers?
7.Black Label
8.Sephus
9.Benny raw?
10.rowhunter?
11. minivin
12.smitty

Skip
If any of your question marks don't come through. I would suggest Old Salts and Loki as replacements. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 962367

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 6/18/2009, 5:51 pm

how about you add, old ho, rebel, and get old doc c make it 15 the more the merrier, if you need email addys of the ?"s mark guys let me know Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 622665

Etch

PS does smitty even build a plug??? :jerk off: :jerk off: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty I already invited doc C to do the popper in the lure build.....

Post  skippy 6/18/2009, 6:50 pm

etch wrote:how about you add, old ho, rebel, and get old doc c make it 15 the more the merrier, if you need email addys of the ?"s mark guys let me know Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 622665

Etch

PS does smitty even build a plug??? :jerk off: :jerk off: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958
I put old hoe down already in the build for the spook week, and will be in touch with rebel no doubt for the build class, which by the way is twenty plugs long now, that is a half a years worth of paints and builds, I have to get every one in my forum in place before our fourth of july official launch, and plug givaway,
then I will get down to buisness of the finalizing all the spots. I did not expect the response that I had.
You will not even believe the guys I got on the Monster Build list, help me out will ya by getting
Winch signed up for week five "pikie build " pictorial

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 6/18/2009, 7:23 pm

Looking forward to this adventure. Great thing your doing here Skip. Things like this will really put SBO on top.
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Popper 6/18/2009, 7:25 pm

Wow Skippy im looking forward to this this reminds me of the surfchat nights but im sure this will be much better.I cant wait to see what is in store and what comes out of this list of monster builders.
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty that means your in,

Post  skippy 6/18/2009, 8:16 pm

Doc Popper wrote:Wow Skippy im looking forward to this this reminds me of the surfchat nights but im sure this will be much better.I cant wait to see what is in store and what comes out of this list of monster builders.
thanks doc Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 622665

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty update

Post  skippy 6/18/2009, 8:21 pm

1.skippy
2. etch
3.Black Talon
4.big rock
5.husky
6fat fingers
7.Black Label
8.Sephus
9.Benny raw?
10.rowhunter?
11. minivin
12.smitty
update

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... Empty update

Post  skippy 6/18/2009, 9:27 pm

update
1.skippy
2. etch
3.Black Talon
4.big rock
5.husky
6fat fingers
7.Black Label
8.Sephus
9.Benny raw
10.rowhunter
11. minivin
12.smitty
I am still hoping to hear from the one unconfirmed, my contact information is being held captive on another site,it would be smart of you guys to back up your own. I hope they have got my mails, but if anyone talks to them please bring it up. thanks, skippy,

Last edited by skippy on 6/19/2009, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 6/18/2009, 10:10 pm

put me down for a flat sided super saltwater shad, :idea: i dont brag, not my style, but this simple to make bait, will out wiggle a bowl of boogers, i guarantee even smitty :,,,,,,,,,,,: could catch a fish with it Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958

Etch :.......:
etch
etch

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/18/2009, 10:21 pm

etch wrote:put me down for a flat sided super saltwater shad, :idea: i dont brag, not my style, but this simple to make bait, will out wiggle a bowl of boogers, i guarantee even smitty :,,,,,,,,,,,: could catch a fish with it Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958

are you going to need me to paint it for you so it look like a real lure???? Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/18/2009, 10:27 pm

I don't know if you're going to get Benny. I tried to get him here before I got kicked off. He's the person who called me out for sending PMs about SBO, I hope he's not the one who told Timmy. :affraid:
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 6/18/2009, 10:41 pm

smitty wrote:
etch wrote:put me down for a flat sided super saltwater shad, :idea: i dont brag, not my style, but this simple to make bait, will out wiggle a bowl of boogers, i guarantee even smitty :,,,,,,,,,,,: could catch a fish with it Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958

are you going to need me to paint it for you so it look like a real lure???? Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958

only if you promise to stay insdie the lines with your crayons this time Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958

Etch
etch
etch

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/18/2009, 11:11 pm

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... 56958 man etch your the best bro lol lol...
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next