Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

+29
Husky
monty
SurfChick
fishincrazy
Gremlin
old man
fishnh
NeedFish
BigRock
BIG M
Sephus3
first2wins
black talon
bennyraw
smitty
Doc Popper
FJR
etch
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
fishinbubs
fish factor
rebelmusicnp
REDBASS
Oldsalts
Smoke
eurojett05
Minivin5
skippy
33 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  Gremlin 8/21/2009, 10:14 pm

skippy wrote:whats going on in southern maine confused :suspect: :study: :..............

My father in law lives up there and wanted a fishing partner for the evening. Great night fishing as the bass were all over the place. Mid teens, a couple in the 20's and three in the 30's. I try to get up there a few times in the summer.
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty surfchat, tonight

Post  skippy 8/22/2009, 10:22 am

Welcome To SBO , do not miss this one Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 870783

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  buddah 8/22/2009, 3:05 pm

skippy wrote: do not miss this one
Unfortunately I have to work tonight which is a real shame as Fatfingers is one of the best builders out there.

buddah

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 8/22/2009, 3:49 pm

skippy wrote:Welcome To SBO , do not miss this one Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 870783

buddah wrote:
Unfortunately I have to work tonight which is a real shame as Fatfingers is one of the best builders out there.

Yep, I'm gona miss out too. Going to see Springsteen tonight, and will most likely get rained on. If someone wants to email me a list of who was in the chat, I will do the giveaway late tonight or tomorrow, I have no problems doing that. If you guys wana do it some other way, thats fine with me too.

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 8/22/2009, 4:47 pm

2 things I am looking foward to today. the SBO chat tonight with fatfingers and the yankees crushing the red sux again Very Happy
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty I will do it....

Post  skippy 8/22/2009, 4:51 pm

NeedFish wrote:
skippy wrote:Welcome To SBO , do not miss this one Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 870783

buddah wrote:

Yep, I'm gona miss out too. Going to see Springsteen tonight, and will most likely get rained on. If someone wants to email me a list of who was in the chat, I will do the giveaway late tonight or tomorrow, I have no problems doing that. If you guys wana do it some other way, thats fine with me too.
we will miss ya bud, grab a couple of chicks butts for me cheers
Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 218105 I still have to tie a tail for this weeks mackerel Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 870783

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 8/22/2009, 5:25 pm

skippy wrote:
NeedFish wrote:

buddah wrote:

we will miss ya bud, grab a couple of chicks butts for me cheers
Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 218105 I still have to tie a tail for this weeks mackerel Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 870783

Make sure their chicks butts first :)
fishnh
fishnh

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty hey buddah...

Post  skippy 8/22/2009, 9:25 pm

buddah wrote:
I will take notes for you Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 92223

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah 8/23/2009, 1:15 am

skippy wrote:I will take notes for you
Thanks skippy Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 92223

buddah

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty Sat-Night, surf-chat,,Tonight..BLACK LABEL.....

Post  skippy 8/26/2009, 12:31 pm

Okay pretty cool week, fatfingers came in last week with a great demo
and a pretty hard challenge Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 560155 anyone who attempted it learned
something they will never forget, :study: in fact will drive them crazy to get to the next plug :idea:
I can not thank Fatfingers enough for coming to hang out with the mere mortals :shock: :shock:
and givin something to us that alot of artist would never share. Thanks, Vince
Okay, this saturday BlackLabel Bob will present this weeks challenge...... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 218105
not only a great artist, but a really great guy.
I do not know what he is going to paint yet, but I look forward to seeing his demo,
we are going to give out a couple of plugs have some good conversation, and possibly even
learn something :idea: Sat-Night, surf-chat, 10p.m. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 622665

Last edited by skippy on 8/29/2009, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 8/26/2009, 6:19 pm

I'll be working up at Bethel Woods (Woodstock site) loading out Brad Paisley, I'll try to check in if there's wireless access up there but I may miss this week.

Feel free to give me a plug anyway though :roll: Very Happy

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty CHAT PLUG GIVEAWAY

Post  Gremlin 8/26/2009, 7:16 pm

I agree, Fatfingers did an excellent job. Thanks. Looking forward to BlackLabel!!

I am giving away a Smitty Plug that I received from a charity auction this Saturday night as a little thanks for having me.

Hope the picture shows up!!

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty WOW.....

Post  skippy 8/26/2009, 8:43 pm

Gremlin wrote:I agree, Fatfingers did an excellent job. Thanks. Looking forward to BlackLabel!!

I am giving away a Smitty Plug that I received from a charity auction this Saturday night as a little thanks for having me.

Great plug jamie, thanks for contributing to our little click.... I think blacklabel was going to give
a plug away too :study: Tee shirts are going fast, but I should have a couple left :affraid:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/26/2009, 10:18 pm

Gremlin wrote:I agree, Fatfingers did an excellent job. Thanks. Looking forward to BlackLabel!!

lol thats to funny i just showed some guys that pic in the chat about 1hr ago how crazzy is that....

this is the pic i took of it back in the day.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 8/26/2009, 10:48 pm

cant wait
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 8/26/2009, 11:05 pm

Smitty

That is funny. You had better lighting set up for the picture. It is one of my favorite ones. Bid on it right away at the auction. GREAT Paint job! I figured I would stay with a plug from the builders on here and other than the ones that I just received from Skippy, that is my only other plug. I do have two Big Rocks but they are fished.

Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/26/2009, 11:13 pm

awesome deal...

yea man that plug swims the nuts.......
i would put that plug up against a boat in a strong current and the boat would roll out before the plug..

works great when big waves are around sucking in to the back side of the waves.. Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 8/26/2009, 11:22 pm

Now I wished I had fished it. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 870783 With the next storm coming we will have some more large swells this weekend.

It's all good though. Next owner will be just as happy with it.
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty pass it on.....

Post  skippy 8/29/2009, 1:10 pm

Gremlin wrote:Now I wished I had fished it. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 870783 With the next storm coming we will have some more large swells this weekend.

It's all good though. Next owner will be just as happy with it.
Welcome To SBO

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty SAT-NIGHT, surf-chat-tonight,,,,,,HAPPY.....LABOR.....DAY..

Post  skippy 9/4/2009, 5:23 pm

Post up your flag plugs......This week are guest builder is "SEPHUS" what an imagination
this guy has...I look forward to the challenge he has put together...
:study: We are also going to give out some stickers, shirts, and plugs,
for our holiday weekend, people have stepped up with just great donations for the givaways Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 560155
can not thank those who have contributed enough :you da man: again thanks to all, have
a safe and happy holiday Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 218105 see ya in the chat Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 622665
Welcome To SBO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by skippy on 9/5/2009, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 9/5/2009, 10:40 am

Happy Labor Day Everyone!!

Skippy, that is an awesome red, white, and blue. One of my favorites.

Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in the chat tonight. Working a 4-midnight shift.

Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty thanks jamie....

Post  skippy 9/5/2009, 2:35 pm

Gremlin wrote:Happy Labor Day Everyone!!

Skippy, that is an awesome red, white, and blue. One of my favorites.

Hopefully I'll be able to sneak in the chat tonight. Working a 4-midnight shift.

Jamie
hope to see ya Welcome To SBO

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 9/5/2009, 4:50 pm

Happy labor day everyone. I can't make the chat tonight as I am leaving midnight for an extended offshore cod trip.
Have fun everyone
fishnh
fishnh

Back to top Go down

Post  buddah 9/5/2009, 5:09 pm

I'll be stuck at work Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 177925 have fun fellas.

buddah

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 Empty oh......

Post  skippy 9/5/2009, 5:20 pm

fishnh wrote:Happy labor day everyone. I can't make the chat tonight as I am leaving midnight for an extended offshore cod trip.
Have fun everyone
sweeeeet Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 8 870783 get pics.

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next