Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"......

+6
black talon
smitty
Rowhunter
etch
Bluesfish
skippy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty Surf Legends,,, Building a"Monster".....lure builder's list, and sign up...

Post  skippy 11/8/2009, 2:25 pm

Welcome To SBO This is going to be a badass build. Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 218105

"Monster" surf-chat format- you only have to do one plug !.... your's :read:
Every week a builder will pick a plug, and show us as much of the build as he feels comfortable.....
I want it to be a, "get to know your builder" also hoping for hobbie pics. each week, fish, trucks, dogs,
reels, oldladies,,, of course keeping it clean, alot of kids learning lure building here, hands down the best
lure building site. :you da man:
The plug donation is really a plug swap in disguise, affraid you only got to donate once to be
in the pool every week, you know our prizes are friggin nutz....
Alot of our weekly swap stuff comes from people that are not lurebuilders,
which is great, can not thank these guys enough, our vip buddies, :you da man: bucktails, shears,
gloves, stickers, and any plugs at all, our interaction exells us tenfold Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 218105

signed up so far, not in order
Benny raw
Iron lures
Husky
old salts
skippy
alphabaits, the greek!
minvin5
eurojett
smitty
FJR
monty
echopeus
black label
Doc Popper
needfish
Rowhunter
Fatfingers
bluesfish
big bully
Lbi fisherman
Black Talon

Last edited by skippy on 11/19/2009, 11:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty hmmmmm...

Post  skippy 11/8/2009, 2:30 pm

not I have to figure out how to send a mail to canada...... :read:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty whats up?.....

Post  skippy 11/10/2009, 9:26 pm

Welcome To SBO three spots left :read:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty Re: Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"......

Post  Bluesfish 11/10/2009, 9:37 pm

I'll give it a shot. As long as something like this is OK.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bluesfish Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty Re: Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"......

Post  etch 11/10/2009, 10:58 pm

hey bro, you looking for me???,
Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 622665

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowhunter 11/10/2009, 11:08 pm

Hey Skippy can I play? And did you hear from Canada, I tried to reach him on the Amphibian Hot Line, it's a special underground line not dug that far down,only knee deep!!

Douglas

Hey, there he is!!!
Rowhunter
Rowhunter

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 11/10/2009, 11:20 pm

Rowhunter wrote:Hey Skippy can I play? And did you hear from Canada, I tried to reach him on the Amphibian Hot Line, it's a special underground line not dug that far down,only knee deep!!

Douglas

Hey, there he is!!!

yes row i seen the frog logo light up in the sky, and i knew you needed the frog man , ribbit ribbit, burp burp, sing it like the batman theme Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 56958 Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,:

Etch
etch
etch

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty hey bluesy......

Post  skippy 11/11/2009, 12:27 am

Bluesfish wrote:I'll give it a shot. As long as something like this is OK.

Bluesfish Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 962367
beautiful stuff, superb, Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 560155 thanks for sharing

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 11/11/2009, 12:29 am

etch wrote:
Rowhunter wrote:Hey Skippy can I play? And did you hear from Canada, I tried to reach him on the Amphibian Hot Line, it's a special underground line not dug that far down,only knee deep!!

Douglas

Hey, there he is!!!

yes row i seen the frog logo light up in the sky, and i knew you needed the frog man , ribbit ribbit, burp burp, sing it like the batman theme Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 56958 Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,:

Etch
glad I did not have to learn french lol!

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/11/2009, 12:36 am

Bluesfish wrote:I'll give it a shot. As long as something like this is OK.

holy crap ....................thats all done with buck tail hair your out of controll......freaking awesome Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 962367
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rowhunter 11/11/2009, 8:37 am

Scary Skill's Bluesfish!!!

Douglas
Rowhunter
Rowhunter

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty wow........

Post  skippy 11/11/2009, 10:51 pm

Rowhunter wrote:Scary Skill's Bluesfish!!!

Douglas
can't ya feel it, cool builds ahead, our list is not yet complete :..............

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 11/11/2009, 10:54 pm

[quote="skippy"]Welcome To SBO This is going to be a badass build. Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 218105

"Monster" surf-chat format- you only have to do one plug !.... your's :read:
Every week a builder will pick a plug, and show us as much of the build as he feels comfortable.....
I want it to be a, "get to know your builder" also hoping for hobbie pics. each week, fish, trucks, dogs,
reels, oldladies,,, of course keeping it clean, alot of kids learning lure building here, hands down the best
lure building site. :you da man:
The plug donation is really a plug swap in disguise, affraid you only got to donate once to be
in the pool every week, you know our prizes are friggin nutz....
Alot of our weekly swap stuff comes from people that are not lurebuilders,
which is great, can not thank these guys enough, our vip buddies, :you da man: bucktails, shears,
gloves, stickers, and any plugs at all, our interaction exells us tenfold Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 218105

signed up so far, not in order
Benny raw
Iron lures
Husky
old salts
skippy
alphabaits, the greek!
minvin5
eurojett
smitty
FJR
monty
echopeus
black label
Doc Popper
needfish
Rowhunter
Fatfingers
bluesfish
big bully
black talon

Last edited by skippy on 11/13/2009, 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 11/13/2009, 12:04 am

count me in bro Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 218105

i have a build i would like to share with the guys and gals here. its all in the vibes with this one, and the stripers go crazy over it Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 870783

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty hey keith.......

Post  skippy 11/13/2009, 12:44 am

black talon wrote:count me in bro Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 218105

i have a build i would like to share with the guys and gals here. its all in the vibes with this one, and the stripers go crazy over it Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 870783
:read: needless to say we wil all be looking forward to this one :..............

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 11/13/2009, 10:13 am

I would just like to say, I feel honored to be included in such a distinguished group of builders, Thank You :you da man:
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/13/2009, 10:18 am

AWSOME BUILDERS ON THE LIST Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 92223 SOME OF SBO FINEST :.......:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 11/15/2009, 10:22 pm

so if i were to join i would have to make a plug and do a how to?
is this limited to plugs only?

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty sup bro.....

Post  skippy 11/15/2009, 11:09 pm

Lbifisherman429 wrote:so if i were to join i would have to make a plug and do a how to?
is this limited to plugs only?
Rods, flys, traps, hunting ,fishing, what do you build, and we are going to teach ya to build plugs start to finish, start with some carving tools, pocketknive and woodfile are bare minimum :..............

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 11/15/2009, 11:15 pm

started on mine today skip

Etch
etch
etch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 11/19/2009, 10:25 pm

skip you gonna make stickey with links to each thread by week? so we have a master list?

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty hey.....

Post  skippy 11/19/2009, 10:58 pm

Lbifisherman429 wrote:skip you gonna make stickey with links to each thread by week? so we have a master list?
We are going to use the first chat to draw our build order, Needfish will let
everyone know their dates... :read:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 11/19/2009, 11:14 pm

Ok, so is this all gonna be done in the chat or are we going to post threads becaue. If we are posting threads we should do something to keep them all organized

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty okay....

Post  skippy 11/19/2009, 11:52 pm

Lbifisherman429 wrote:Ok, so is this all gonna be done in the chat or are we going to post threads becaue. If we are posting threads we should do something to keep them all organized
The format is the same as the challenge,,week#, builders name, then projects name as the thread title..
we are going to make it easy for you...to find I promise

skippy

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... Empty Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"......

Post  skippy 11/25/2009, 8:07 pm

Welcome To SBO The other place where fishermen gather Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 870783 Building bonds, sharing info,
we are an inter active fishing community, Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 218105 come join us, also we are giving out two plugs this week, my
monster build, and a super secret... come join us, and please bring pictures....
Okay the plug pool is simple all builders are in, :read: they donate their monster build plug, so do not build anything you cannot part with.... :,,,,,,,,,,,: anyone who has already donated surfchat prizes or promises to, over the next twenty six weeks is in.... Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 622665 needfish is keeping the donation list so if you want a shot at winning plugs from the best builders ever you must get with him to have your name added.... all it takes is a promise, a shirt, a hat, a hook if that is all you got, we want you involved......10pm surfchat, this sat night, lets make this year the best ever Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 742713 thanks everyone...
Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 92223 also we are wanting kits, if you can donate a kit as a prize, we think it will mean alot to some young builder Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... 218105

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next