Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

+29
Husky
monty
SurfChick
fishincrazy
Gremlin
old man
fishnh
NeedFish
BigRock
BIG M
Sephus3
first2wins
black talon
bennyraw
smitty
Doc Popper
FJR
etch
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
fishinbubs
fish factor
rebelmusicnp
REDBASS
Oldsalts
Smoke
eurojett05
Minivin5
skippy
33 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  Oldsalts 8/6/2009, 9:04 pm

Thank you Both .....!!!! Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  eurojett05 8/6/2009, 9:31 pm

:king: :..............

:you da man:
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 8/6/2009, 9:32 pm

thats skippy guy is unreal, :you da man: :you da man: :you da man: but i know not of this smitty you speak off? does he build? is he a member here?? :,,,,,,,,,,,: :,,,,,,,,,,,: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 622665

Etch :.......:
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/6/2009, 9:34 pm

I must say FJR hit the nail on the head!!! Thank you both Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/6/2009, 9:36 pm

It's like the complete package!!!!!!!!! Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 92223 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 92223

cheers FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/6/2009, 9:55 pm

cheers cheers TO SMITTY & SKIPPY Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 560155 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 560155 And all the members here. Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty wow......

Post  skippy 8/6/2009, 10:01 pm

I am really feeling the love Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 870783 okay, baby striper givaway in this weeks surfchat Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 962367

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 8/7/2009, 7:59 am

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 962367 cheers

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 8/7/2009, 2:57 pm

:.............. :study: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 870783

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty Thank You Skippy & SBO!

Post  SurfChick 8/7/2009, 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just want to say that I enjoy being on this site! Thanks Smitty! Got the lure in the mail today.
Looks better in person! Awesome job Skip! Keep up the good work. Thanks Skippy!
This will be displayed in my room on my shelf. Very Happy

~ Andrea~
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty BIG RED LETTERS!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 8/7/2009, 8:02 pm

Andrea thats sweet!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 8/7/2009, 8:17 pm

Andrea....You lucky girl....You got a nice one for staying up late eh. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 92223
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty very...

Post  skippy 8/7/2009, 8:26 pm

SurfChick wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I just want to say that I enjoy being on this site! Thanks Smitty! Got the lure in the mail today.
Looks better in person! Awesome job Skip! Keep up the good work. Thanks Skippy!
This will be displayed in my room on my shelf. Very Happy

~ Andrea~
happy for ya, good luck with it. skippy

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 8/7/2009, 11:28 pm

FISH THAT THING!!!!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty Surf- Chat tonight, 10pm........

Post  skippy 8/8/2009, 1:13 pm

All are welcome, this weeks givaway is a baby striper, good luck to all Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 870783
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/8/2009, 3:12 pm

OH Damn forgot bout that I was thinkin bout goin fishin tonight!!! :??????: :??????: :??????: :??????: :??????:

Whats a guy gonna do??????

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 8/8/2009, 3:39 pm

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it Embarassed as I'm in Gainesville now and have to go to a part this evening. If I'm back at the hotel in time, I'll definitely be on for the chat.

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 4:10 pm

NeedFish wrote:I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it Embarassed as I'm in Gainesville now and have to go to a part this evening. If I'm back at the hotel in time, I'll definitely be on for the chat.

Needs whatcha doin in Gainesville??? Are you checking out the Gators :shock:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty his....

Post  skippy 8/8/2009, 4:17 pm

Minivin5 wrote:
NeedFish wrote:I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it Embarassed as I'm in Gainesville now and have to go to a part this evening. If I'm back at the hotel in time, I'll definitely be on for the chat.

Needs whatcha doin in Gainesville??? Are you checking out the Gators :shock:
super smart cousin is getting her Phd cheers go gators

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/8/2009, 4:37 pm

im going to try to make it but do have plans to take my family to a local fair on L.B.I tonight....
And im sorry to say i did not get the chance to do the striper plug...Since i do Heating and A/C my job has my Working hard and long so i have had no time to really build...but i will get them done.....It just might be a while from now.... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/8/2009, 7:31 pm

Skippy,thats super sweet plug.. :..............
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  first2wins 8/8/2009, 8:27 pm

When I get bodies sealed up I will play catch up. It was a long one going to have to set an alarm.
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  BigRock 8/8/2009, 10:58 pm

anybody here?
BigRock
BigRock

Number of posts : 30

http://www.bigrocklures.com

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 Empty tight lines

Post  skippy 8/8/2009, 10:58 pm

:welcome to sbo Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 6 870783

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  BigRock 8/8/2009, 10:58 pm

There he is, whats up bro?
BigRock
BigRock

Number of posts : 30

http://www.bigrocklures.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next