Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

+29
Husky
monty
SurfChick
fishincrazy
Gremlin
old man
fishnh
NeedFish
BigRock
BIG M
Sephus3
first2wins
black talon
bennyraw
smitty
Doc Popper
FJR
etch
joesfishinproblem
Kevnmary
fishinbubs
fish factor
rebelmusicnp
REDBASS
Oldsalts
Smoke
eurojett05
Minivin5
skippy
33 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty okay,,,,

Post  skippy 7/25/2009, 5:23 pm

giveaway plug is in the spinner, now to start on a ten dollar tail :affraid:
you guys are gonna love this. I know, I know, Iknow, you have heard it all before :study:

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  fishnh 7/25/2009, 8:23 pm

Oh the suspense
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty Re: Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge..........

Post  fishincrazy 7/25/2009, 9:05 pm

Thinkin I'll be awake for this one!!!!!

cheers FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 7/25/2009, 9:55 pm

oh the anticapation Very Happy
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 7/25/2009, 11:24 pm

im in
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty all-star paint challenge, week 1 done..............

Post  skippy 7/26/2009, 2:23 pm

Congrats to FJR, on winning this weeks surfchat plug drawing, "It is going to be hard to part with" Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 560155 With week one done, we now move into our second weeks challenge, presented and demonstrated by "Black Talon" if you have not checked the demo out, it is unbelieveable, and very informative, "Not a technique most artist would share" :you da man: thanks to him for givin us his time..... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 560155
:study: Next weeks challenge will be presented by our crazy canadian brother "Wildman Etch" you might want to bring the popcorn for this one, "could be very entertaining :suspect: "
We will also do another drawing, for a skippy marble, :study: Talon threw a tough challenge out there, I aint skeered :affraid: this week, the men will show up, and the boys will stay on the porch, but all are welcome to surfchat with us and our week three host" Etch a Sketch"........
Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 560155 thanks for your support, and post your marbles in the talon thread. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 870783
thanks, skippy

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 7/26/2009, 2:38 pm

skippy wrote:
:study: Next weeks challenge will be presented by our crazy canadian brother "Wildman Etch" you might want to bring the popcorn for this one, "could be very entertaining :suspect: "
thanks, skippy

This ought to be fun! I'll make sure I'll have my popcorn ready..lol.... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 56958
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 7/26/2009, 2:44 pm

Sounds like I missed a good time last night. The tutorial Talon posted is out of this world, so much amazing info in those videos. After missing the first 2 saturday night chats, I think I just might go crazy if I miss the third in a row...

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty hey,,,,

Post  skippy 7/26/2009, 2:53 pm

SurfChick wrote:
skippy wrote:
thanks, skippy

This ought to be fun! I'll make sure I'll have my popcorn ready..lol.... Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 56958 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 56958
Crabchick, please tell us you are going to try talons challenge, I think the handbrushed stuff is right up your alley :queen: I think if I could get one young lady to try the challenges then I might have another :study:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 7/26/2009, 4:13 pm

Wow, it doesn't get any better then this cheers cheers cheers
Learning from the best and winning a skippy plug, Wow !!! Thanks Skip and Smitty !!!
Guess I'm going to have to at least have to give the marble bunker a try !!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 7/26/2009, 4:36 pm

skippy wrote:
SurfChick wrote:
skippy wrote:
thanks, skippy

Crabchick, please tell us you are going to try talons challenge, I think the handbrushed stuff is right up your alley :queen: I think if I could get one young lady to try the challenges then I might have another :study:

I MAY give it a try, mess around w/ it, but with a difference design. I'll try... Very Happy I have to see what I come up with :queen:
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 7/26/2009, 4:37 pm

FJR wrote:Wow, it doesn't get any better then this cheers cheers cheers
Learning from the best and winning a skippy plug, Wow !!! Thanks Skip and Smitty !!!
Guess I'm going to have to at least have to give the marble bunker a try !!

Congrats on winning the lure! Very Happy
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 7/27/2009, 10:47 pm

Great time this past Sat. Night. Super bunch of people!! Thanks for telling me about this site Skippy. I can't wait to start painting this winter. Hats off to Black Talon for putting the time in and sharing his technique. Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 560155 Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 560155
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty Sat-night, surfchat...........Tonight!

Post  skippy 8/1/2009, 1:51 pm

This weeks givaway will be my 'Black Talon' challenge plug...
It was a blast to build, and will be very hard to part with, good luck to all...
Surf- chat 10pm est. this weeks challenge will be presented by " Etch a Sketch",
and the demo should be very cool, see ya tonight,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  NeedFish 8/1/2009, 1:57 pm

Sweet plug Skippy!

Looks like I'll get to make it finally, unless I pass out from exhaustion before Sleep, been really tired lately, duno why :help: .

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 8/1/2009, 2:09 pm

Nice!
Im gonna be there, We had a wake and our battery on the trucks dead and the beamer doesnt fit us all, so the left me here... to rot :shock:
Awesome plug skippy,
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty wow

Post  skippy 8/1/2009, 4:14 pm

monty wrote:Nice!
Im gonna be there, We had a wake and our battery on the trucks dead and the beamer doesnt fit us all, so the left me here... to rot :shock:
Awesome plug skippy,
Nick
sounds like child abuse :affraid:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 8/1/2009, 8:09 pm

skippy wrote:
monty wrote:Nice!
Awesome plug skippy,
Nick
sounds like child abuse :affraid:
I know, i should get taken outta here, and maybe live in your workshop? cheers :lol:
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty congrats to the surfchick.....

Post  skippy 8/2/2009, 12:01 am

this weeks satnight plug winner Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 962367

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  BigRock 8/2/2009, 12:45 am

WTG chick Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 962367
BigRock
BigRock

Number of posts : 30

http://www.bigrocklures.com

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty Missed out!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 8/2/2009, 3:09 am

jajim had his final show tonight then went out with other parents from the show!!!!!Good time but not like last sat surf chat!!!I gotta get the net on my phone or a lap top so I don't miss another!!!!!! :??????:

:affraid: :affraid: FC :affraid: :affraid:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 8/2/2009, 10:09 am

Thanks Skip and Big Rock!

I can't wait to recive it in the mail! Thanks again! You do a beautiful job Skippy on the lures. Keep up the good work.
This one will be displayed on my shelf in my room!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty Skippy and Smitty, Best Site on the Web

Post  FJR 8/6/2009, 8:41 pm

This site is the best thanks to the efforts of Skippy and Smitty. Where else can anyone learn how to paint plugs from some of the best artists anywhere ??? In the future there's going to be lessons on how to build plugs from more of the best !!!!! Let's not forget the Saturday nite chats, where anyone can ask whatever question they may have or just bs !!! Then to top it off, there's a raffle for a Skippy Plug, which I was fortunate enough to win on the first giveaway and a beautiful plug it is. I can see why Skippy's plugs are in such demand cheers cheers cheers It just doesn't get any better then this !!! Thanks Skip and Smitty for doing what you are doing, I for one am enjoying the heck out of this !!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. Almost forgot, how about the lack of negative feedback that seems to exist on so many other sites !!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 Empty hey frank,,,,

Post  skippy 8/6/2009, 8:54 pm

you are a good guy, we appreciate your participation, good luck with it, it has always been one of my favorite catchers, as far as the challenges, I told you they would make us all better artist Sat. Night Surf Chat. all-star challenge.......... - Page 5 962367

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/6/2009, 9:02 pm

I would like to thank all the members of S.B.O you guys are what makes this place as great as it is....

And thanks to Skippy for making S.B.O His Home he has him self brought this site to a whole new level and for that i will always be greatful.....thanks SKIPPY...... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next