Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISHING REPORTS

+37
night tides
Rapidfflow0
tom1276
technologist
rocstar21
dozer 277
echopeus
Sic wit it
naspinsz
surfratiam
stevel
vietvet
Freddy 4mcola
Bluesfish
RhinoScores
joesfishinproblem
stilltryn
fishpro
rebelmusicnp
Rick..stillcasting
anthonycapy
bucknbasspole
Bobes
asbury guy
AKScuba
Kevnmary
Smoke
jettyjunkie
BrianM38
fishincrazy
Baitlobber
Wentfishn47
gull chaser
REDBASS
Oldsalts
mikeybonz
smitty
41 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 Empty Re: FISHING REPORTS

Post  Bluesfish 10/21/2009, 8:46 pm

Fished IBSP this morning--early afternoon. Caught last 4hrs of incoming and first 4hrs of out going. Fished bait rods w/ hi -lo,fishfinder,float & mullet rigs. Tossed all kinds of wood,tin, and rubber........Never had bite or a hit FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 177925 . Beautiful day on the sand though. Water still seemed a little warm and was not moving at all, held w/ 3ozs.
Maybe this front moving tru this week end will get things started??? And replenish some of the beach, it was pretty tight at high tide!!!
FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 100_2959
FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 100_2958
FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 100_2961

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sic wit it 10/22/2009, 8:27 am

Fished lavalette to SSH tuesday into wednesday. nothing on the night tides. But at sunrise it came alive. wolf packs of decent size bass were cruising right through the wash slurping up sand eels. Hard to get bit but I got a 30" 8.8lb to hit a metal lip on the surface and my buddy pulled 2 28.5" on an ava/teaser combo. Also pulled a 8lb blue on a popper
saw alot of good sized fish pushing the 20# class, saw 2 other bass landed, both shorts.

Sic wit it

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonycapy 10/22/2009, 7:43 pm

nice report ^^^^^

fished sandy hook last nigth from 5 to 10pm
2 small fish on bombers :jerk off:
anthonycapy
anthonycapy

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobes 10/23/2009, 12:03 pm

Two bass last night in MoCo from 11:30-1:30. Water was flat, but the previous storm left behind some bars and drop offs. Fished around rocks to try and find some structure and current. Both fish were around 24" but man were they different. First fish hit a homemade sandeel teaser (first bass on one of my own ties ) and he was fat. Put up a good fight and was pulling out some line. Thought it was a nicer fish. Second fish hit a orange/gold mag darter. This fish was skinny and almost looked disproportionate. One other hit that was on for a microsecond. Nice night to be out though. Drove up to the beach this morning and the wind must have really picked up in those few hours. Ocean went from lake to choppy.

Bobes

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sic wit it 10/28/2009, 12:06 pm

Fished SSH-SSP last night with my buddy
Got down at low tide, threw plugs for a little, my friend hit a herring we kept for chunkin. looked around for a spot with good water to chunk but couldn't find much so we went to our fav. pluggin spot to get some sleep and plug the higher water. I couldn't sleep so around 1130 i suited back up. water looked great with alot of white water from the E wind. Hit my first fish in about 15 min, little 16"-18", couple of bumps over the next hr but nothing came tight. around 145 i finally converted a bump into a nice 27 3/4" made another cast and got bumped so I had to go wake my buddy up. We had a good bite for the next 2 hrs. at the hottest point it was atleast a hit a cast , once the tide turned it slowed so we moved to chunk bait for the outgoing. Bunker and herring chunks, I only had one half hearted bump but my friend had 2 nice run-off's before he switched to a bigger hook, of course he didn't get another hit on the pole but did hit a nice 30" bass on a chunk.
Best night of the fall so far
Final tally little over 20 Bass and 3x's that many hits from 16-30in on needles, ava's and teasers, 4 over 28" one more 30" on a chunk

Sic wit it

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 10/29/2009, 1:30 pm

great conditions the last few days. over a dozen fish each outing with anything that looks like a sandeel being the bait of choice. one day it was a pink sandeel teaser and then switched to gulp to really get after them. the gulp sandeel as a teaser outfished all other choices lately. kept one fish yesterday with 50+ sandeels in it's belly. get after it...it's on.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/29/2009, 1:41 pm

glad to here it john great job nice report FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoScores 10/29/2009, 2:49 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:great conditions the last few days. over a dozen fish each outing with anything that looks like a sandeel being the bait of choice. one day it was a pink sandeel teaser and then switched to gulp to really get after them. the gulp sandeel as a teaser outfished all other choices lately. kept one fish yesterday with 50+ sandeels in it's belly. get after it...it's on.

So that's were Rick got the pic! Great picture. Did that bass have a gulp sandeel in the new penny color with a 4/0 hook in it? I really need to tie my knots better.
RhinoScores
RhinoScores

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/29/2009, 10:17 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:great conditions the last few days. over a dozen fish each outing with anything that looks like a sandeel being the bait of choice. one day it was a pink sandeel teaser and then switched to gulp to really get after them. the gulp sandeel as a teaser outfished all other choices lately. kept one fish yesterday with 50+ sandeels in it's belly. get after it...it's on.

I was out with Jon and Rick got em good for like 2 hours!!!The one I had for home was full of digested sand eels!!Hit it today too with Rick and my Brother.got around15 fish btween the 3 of us.

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 11/10/2009, 10:54 am

If you fish for stripe bass you may want to consider fishing for them now,, this has been a public announcement.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 11/10/2009, 12:22 pm

Rick..stillcasting wrote:If you fish for stripe bass you may want to consider fishing for them now,, this has been a public announcement.

both of my thumbs look like they went through a cheese grater....cuts all over my hands....last night could have possibly been one of the best nights of bass fishing i can recall in quite some time!

when you have a bass straighten and 3/0 VMC hook on a teaser you know you are part of something pretty special.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 11/17/2009, 12:33 pm

went out last night to nomoco.. nothin... but the beach is looking nice.. one of the jetties looks like it blew up... water is starting to clear

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/19/2009, 8:09 am

Fished IBSP from 2:00-5:30 pm olny one hook up but came un buttoned. Did see a few fish caught though.
Give it another shot on SAT.

Bluesfish FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/19/2009, 1:16 pm

bluefish if i dont go toggin saturday i will be at the park. i hope to see you there.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/22/2009, 9:54 am

Fished Sea Isle City yesterday w/some of the guys from Del. Valley Surf Anglers and Fishing Fuzz. Not a banner day but we did have some fish. Blues and skates mostly w/just one bass 28 1/2".

jkrodsnrigs hooked up on a nice bluefish

FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 100_2973
FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 100_2974

Bluesfish FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 11/22/2009, 2:27 pm

that picture if from the january 2005 bluefish blitz. don't lie to us buddy! lol!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/22/2009, 5:59 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:that picture if from the january 2005 bluefish blitz. don't lie to us buddy! lol!

BUSTED!!!!
Always forget to reset that after changing batts. Embarassed

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/22/2009, 7:25 pm

Bluesfish wrote:
rebelmusicnp wrote:that picture if from the january 2005 bluefish blitz. don't lie to us buddy! lol!

BUSTED!!!!

DOH!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

FC FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 56958

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/23/2009, 12:16 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
Bluesfish wrote:

BUSTED!!!!

DOH!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

FC FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 56958
THAT's IT ....I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'm pULiwsh,I mean,Pollush,I mean pOLI TcH, I meen Polish and Proud!!! lol! lol!

Bluesfish FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 218105
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/26/2009, 11:59 pm

Hammered em this morning with Rick..stillcasting and Rebelmusip,My brother was also along Walleye1!!!!!!! FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367 FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367 FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367

We put over 60 fish on the beach today!!!AWESOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-hex and teasers!!!!!!!!!!I can't say enough about the T-hex!!!!! FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367

FC FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 92223

FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 Groupb12

Last edited by fishincrazy on 11/27/2009, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 11/27/2009, 11:08 am

Jim,, can you post the photographers picture? Very Happy
this morning lots of fish out there,, though I didn't catch like yesterday,, Met up with High-hook/Mark and Rick/honeyhdipper,,Jon/Rebelmusic caught his usual 40 fish,,saw some of Marks creations,cool stuff,,and watched the boyz get into bass.
Get out there 2day the fish are waiting for you!

Rick..stillcasting

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/27/2009, 7:02 pm

fishincrazy wrote:Hammered em this morning with Rick..stillcasting and Rebelmusip,My brother was also along Walleye1!!!!!!! FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367 FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367 FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367

We put over 60 fish on the beach today!!!AWESOME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-hex and teasers!!!!!!!!!!I can't say enough about the T-hex!!!!! FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 962367

FC FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 92223

FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 Groupb12

affraid WHAT A MOTLEY CREW affraid

FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 56958 FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 56958 FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 56958
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/27/2009, 7:12 pm

Rick..stillcasting wrote:Jim,, can you post the photographers picture? Very Happy
this morning lots of fish out there,, though I didn't catch like yesterday,, Met up with High-hook/Mark and Rick/honeyhdipper,,Jon/Rebelmusic caught his usual 40 fish,,saw some of Marks creations,cool stuff,,and watched the boyz get into bass.
Get out there 2day the fish are waiting for you!

The Goddes who took our picture!!!!!!

FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 Goddes11

THere you go Rick!!!!

FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 92223 FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 92223 FC FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 92223 FISHING REPORTS - Page 4 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 12/1/2009, 12:43 pm

Tuesday morning,,somewhere w/n 15 miles of my house,,Bass are staying in our waters,, along with most of the Jersey coast..the water is clear and clean,,slight south wind,, waves were small.. the key time still is false light and 1/2hr after the Sun pokes up,, if it is overcast the window may stay open longer,, I saw many bass today swirling the water all over small sand eel pods,, some so happy they completely breached,,these pods were 10' from the beach to your farthest cast plus some,,I didn't get many,, largest 28",, though I saw larger caught/released,, I left this popular spot and hit one more less pressured area,, put my 10'rod away,,walked w 8'dolphin-tica/5000 stradic-shimano tossing 1oz T-hex greentube w/ Honeyholedipper custom teaser,, both caught a fish separately. I did not see any bunker pods.All in all a nice walk.

Rick..stillcasting

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 12/2/2009, 9:26 pm

Fished this morning. 5am till 10am. a few shorts and that was it!
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next