Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke......

2 posters

Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke......

Post  skippy 4/18/2010, 10:24 pm

Welcome To SBO There is no hype needed, hands down these guys are the best in the field, You need to see where the true bar is in lure building, and these guys not only show it to us, but are even willing to share its secrets, in the many years I have been involved in lure building, I have seen many come and go, the very best have made me a better builder and person, I am very happy to call them my friends.....
The Talon plug just floored me, I thought it would take some time to get his rhythm back but he nailed it right out the door,, no doubt
one of my favorite Talons all time.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this bid is currently 75.00

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty EtchaSketch

Post  skippy 4/18/2010, 10:34 pm

Etch has inspired me from the begining, before him everyone seem hot up on the lathe, Etch added 3d and a style all his own.
Etch was really the one that got me carving, after recieving one of his lures, I realized I had been missing a whole demension of plug building...He really has made me a better builder,and wait till you see what we are doing in twenty years...
the current for his hand carved morphs is 60.00

skippy

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty rowhunter

Post  skippy 4/18/2010, 10:46 pm

Rowhunter took his respect, on another forum he did not post that often, but everytime he did all hands were on deck,,the purist salt water guys could not accept that the talent this freshie brought to the table was far beyond their own, he did not invent foil, but he sure did show us the bar, his blending talents call for gun control very few artist have in such a minute scale...Rowhunter simply earns it The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... 560155

the current bid on this plug is seventyfive dollars

skippy

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty fatfingers

Post  skippy 4/18/2010, 10:57 pm

Fatfingers is art and function combined, he is the leader when it comes to eyes, they are always captivating, and the lifelikefulness is second to none, will be one of the great collectors of all time, along with rowhunter the hardest score out there, but they think nothing about giving them away whenever there is need. good artist, but great people. here is his Rocketshad its current bid is 160.00

skippy

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty Eurojett,,,,

Post  skippy 4/18/2010, 11:06 pm

Pikiejett,, Louis is our pikie man,,, he learned from the very best, and has accepted a torch from one of the great legends, he has a great heart and is always one of the first to offer help we are very fortunate, that he has donated one of his beautiful pikies. its current bid is 35.00

Last edited by skippy on 4/18/2010, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

skippy

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty BennyRaw,,,,,

Post  skippy 4/18/2010, 11:14 pm

I can not think of any builds that Benny did not jump in for, This is the first guy you want on your team, I would jump at the chance to help him out, maybe some day,, He meantime waits for the next cause,, He has offerd up his triplejointed hardwired to help smoke out its current bid is 30.00,,and is very much appreciated, thanks Benny, who always jumps right in...

skippy

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty Smitty

Post  skippy 4/18/2010, 11:21 pm

Smittys Spook, Smitty has worked hard on his site and his plugs. We see in him determination for progress, his brutal honesty, even when it hurts him, lets you know he has a great heart. Smitty jumped right in to help smoke with a yellow spook that is goona kill.
Its current bid is 30.00

skippy

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty hey guys

Post  skippy 4/19/2010, 9:50 pm

just pm me the addys, and I will get the plug right out....I do plan at any cost winning the rowhunter auction, and the keith auction is rite to be sniped popcorn

skippy

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty again...

Post  skippy 4/21/2010, 6:36 am

thanks everyone that has chose to help smoke,, we are almost to the end, again I gaurantee all transactions with my own funds..

skippy

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty Re: The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke......

Post  RHM 4/21/2010, 9:05 am

Nice work guys....
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke...... Empty Re: The Hottest PlugBuilders in the buisness have teamed up to help smoke......

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down