Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

+23
anthonycapy
akozols
holymackeral
CatasTrophy
joesfishingproblemsdad
cardoc765
Kevnmary
stevel
mikeybonz
fish factor
jhenry
joesfishinproblem
jettyjunkie
naspinsz
fishpro
AKScuba
Smoke
rebelmusicnp
asbury guy
technologist
Rick..stillcasting
REDBASS
fishincrazy
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 Empty Re: FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

Post  stevel 3/1/2010, 7:22 pm

let the ... FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 870783 ...begin good luck guys ..... FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 962367 FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 Empty Re: FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

Post  asbury guy 3/3/2010, 9:58 pm

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 3/3/2010, 10:02 pm

saw on another site first keeper down wayy south jersey weighed in monday afternoon..that guy wasnt wasting any time! lol soon enough!
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 3/3/2010, 11:42 pm

asbury guy wrote:waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.

seriously? might have to leave monmouth county.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/5/2010, 2:49 pm

Who's fishing this weekend? Temps in the mid 50's
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/5/2010, 3:22 pm

i may have to get the lines wet this weekend....... not sure where i'll let you all know so you can avoid where i am.... cause i know i'll skunk...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  akozols 3/7/2010, 10:05 pm

I gave it a shot in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Headed down to the OC area. Found a bridge that was away from the inlets. I figured that would be the best spot for a holdover bass. Fished it for about an hour without a hit. I then moved to a bridge near an inlet and fished it for a few hours....again not even a hit.

At 5:30am made the long drive back home fueled by a 24oz Wawa coffee. I'll give it a shot again next weekend.
akozols
akozols

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 3/15/2010, 9:46 pm

went out today, noon til 7....water was like a milkshake...no takers, but did bump into JFP and Technologist...always nice to see other guys from the site...nice meeting you guys! FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 622665
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/19/2010, 5:46 pm

I really really think I'm about to catch a striper really soon.
Did go out the other nite,,threw fake stuff,nada.
Verbose stories and lies to follow soon.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/19/2010, 5:48 pm

VERBOSE stories wft is that lol

:king:
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 3/19/2010, 9:34 pm

naspinsz wrote:went out today, noon til 7....water was like a milkshake...no takers, but did bump into JFP and Technologist...always nice to see other guys from the site...nice meeting you guys! FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 622665

Nice meeting you also. Hope you did better the rest of the week?
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonycapy 3/20/2010, 7:39 pm

hit the back lastnight from 9pm to 130am got 3 fish. bigest was 17lbs.
looks like there stating to show up.
also was out last tuesady night. water was muddy not a hit.
goodluck guys
anthonycapy
anthonycapy

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/20/2010, 7:40 pm

Bait or plugs last night?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonycapy 3/20/2010, 7:43 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Bait or plugs last night?
bait
anthonycapy
anthonycapy

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 3/20/2010, 10:01 pm

I seen Rich Swisstak yesterday @ the Somerset show. He said the (bass) are gonna be in any day now It's mostly residents now. We just need a NE wind for a few days. He got a few the other night (8-10 Lbs.). He said he hooked a Big Cow and she pulled and lowered her head and snapped his line. He was guessing around 20 Lbs. or more.

I'm hoping to get out sometime this week (3/22-3/26) If not Def. Friday night into the wee hours of Saturday morning.

Good luck guys.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  cardoc765 3/21/2010, 1:58 am

Hit the Back the last 3 days and I got a 32" the first night, last 2 nights my wife got a 33" and a 291/2. One each night.
cardoc765
cardoc765

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/22/2010, 11:58 am

I had the experience of catching a striped bass last nite,, do you remember your 1st of the season? this was mine,, outgoing tide,night-time,3" pearl shad.. reeled slowly.. aggressive hit,,26".. not fat not skinny sorta like me.

Rick..stillcasting

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 3/22/2010, 5:58 pm

congrats Rick ! your off to a bang. May many more come to you this year. FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 92223
And I hope I'm there for a few of the big ones FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 870783
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/22/2010, 6:38 pm

I'm confident we'll be fishing together Charlie. I do have my IBSP permit, I've been there 4 times so far w/o wetting my line. I saw something made especially for you today,, all I'll say is WoW along with--- thrown where fish are you'll hook-up. FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 870783

Rick..stillcasting

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonycapy 3/22/2010, 10:01 pm

hit the bay lstnight. not a hit.. heres a pic from fridaynight. FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 4 Dsc01012
anthonycapy
anthonycapy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/23/2010, 10:43 am

nice bass there anthonycapy,, nice tablefare.
I went out last night also,,outgoing,,worked water with soft artificials.. then the lightening made me pack it in,, rather fry the fish and not me.

Rick..stillcasting

Back to top Go down

Post  rockfishsmartie 3/23/2010, 1:40 pm

hey rick come up r way if u dare
rockfishsmartie
rockfishsmartie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  WetSideShawn 3/23/2010, 2:54 pm

No stay home the bite sucks here!
WetSideShawn
WetSideShawn

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 3/23/2010, 3:41 pm

yea it does Very Happy
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/23/2010, 10:50 pm

i 2nd the suck...all fing day one bite the bay sukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next