Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

+23
anthonycapy
akozols
holymackeral
CatasTrophy
joesfishingproblemsdad
cardoc765
Kevnmary
stevel
mikeybonz
fish factor
jhenry
joesfishinproblem
jettyjunkie
naspinsz
fishpro
AKScuba
Smoke
rebelmusicnp
asbury guy
technologist
Rick..stillcasting
REDBASS
fishincrazy
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 5 Empty Re: FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/23/2010, 11:05 pm

lots of guys at swiss point tonight lol
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 5 Empty Re: FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

Post  jettyjunkie 3/23/2010, 11:26 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:lots of guys at swiss point tonight lol

swiss point CLASSIC!!! FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 5 56958 FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 5 56958 FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 5 56958
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/24/2010, 1:12 am

I know where that is. How'd ya do Joe? No lightening tonite!
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/24/2010, 10:01 am

Thankyou for the invite Chris.. I would consider if we can set-up where I don't feel like I'm in the outskirts of downtown Newark,, I was born there so I can freely say that and even if I wasn't.. Yes I'm aware there are fish being caught in the RB,, and I hear Swiss Point is a popular area Very Happy .. I did manage another 26" last nite on a pearl storm shad.
Are you guys catching on artificials yet?
I really look forward to walking the beach/jetties while I'm catching.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/24/2010, 10:25 am

Lets keep the name calling and instigating over at that other site, ok?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/24/2010, 10:51 am

Kevnmary wrote:Lets keep the name calling and instigating over at that other site, ok?

did i miss something name calling?????????????????
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  WetSideShawn 3/24/2010, 2:23 pm

Might of been my last post Joe... Lol that wasn't us out there that was the new sushi bar that opened up out there.. we did get some nice fish tho...
WetSideShawn
WetSideShawn

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/24/2010, 2:30 pm

yea i know u should have seen some odf the people,,,the other night it look like googan fest 2010....guys were fighting 14inch fish like they weighed 40lbs then kicking them back in the water..really nice...
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  WetSideShawn 3/24/2010, 2:36 pm

Yeah I know bro ain't nothing new they're all TOOLS!!!! not fishing with this GDAM south wind were supposed to have.... Prob not till Friday gotta throw away my Clams I got now they gettin stankyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! You fishing tonight??? Goodluck if you are.
WetSideShawn
WetSideShawn

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/24/2010, 2:38 pm

yea wind seams nw right now gonna go to where i can get it in front of me not sure yet if we get fish i will call ya
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  WetSideShawn 3/24/2010, 2:40 pm

Do you have my #? I got work then bowling leauge but I will come out tonight if there was a bite. The winds supposed 2 go south I heard.
WetSideShawn
WetSideShawn

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/24/2010, 2:42 pm

i get it from chris...if it turns that will suck
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  WetSideShawn 3/24/2010, 2:43 pm

Ok thanks bro. Good luck.

And yeah I know..... unless theres bunkhas around south wind sucksssssssssssssssssssssssss
WetSideShawn
WetSideShawn

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonycapy 4/5/2010, 2:22 pm

rb lite up lastnigth. nonstop action from 930pm to 630am. fish from 24 to 32". me and buddy had atleast 40 fish. all on clams. all fish went back safe and sound to figth another day.

oh yeah

thursday 1 small fish
friday not a hit
sat not a hit

so felt good to get some action..
anthonycapy
anthonycapy

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/5/2010, 2:33 pm

anthonycapy wrote:rb lite up lastnigth. nonstop action from 930pm to 630am. fish from 24 to 32". me and buddy had atleast 40 fish. all on clams. all fish went back safe and sound to figth another day.

oh yeah

thursday 1 small fish
friday not a hit
sat not a hit

so felt good to get some action..
Nice report,we should have them any day now over here in good numbers.. Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/5/2010, 3:29 pm

awsome great news for south jersey...... Welcome To SBO
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  WetSideShawn 4/12/2010, 2:11 pm

Got 2 on plugs lastnight and fished out front in the afternoon with the crowds of beach goers and online fishin hero's and got one around 11 pounds on clams.
WetSideShawn
WetSideShawn

Back to top Go down

Post  WetSideShawn 4/14/2010, 2:31 pm

Fished 45mins in the bay lastnight landed 3 on plugs, plug of choice was a red-fin thats all beat up with 3 rusty trebel hooks.

Doin work out there wow
WetSideShawn
WetSideShawn

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 4/14/2010, 8:47 pm

Fished yesterday real quick after an interview at a school in Perth amboy...one came unbuttoned on storm Shad. Went back out last night and took two small guys on clams further south (and east) FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 5 870783
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5