Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

+23
anthonycapy
akozols
holymackeral
CatasTrophy
joesfishingproblemsdad
cardoc765
Kevnmary
stevel
mikeybonz
fish factor
jhenry
joesfishinproblem
jettyjunkie
naspinsz
fishpro
AKScuba
Smoke
rebelmusicnp
asbury guy
technologist
Rick..stillcasting
REDBASS
fishincrazy
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 Empty Re: FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

Post  fish factor 4/4/2009, 8:13 pm

lol i know those rocks fished there today got 8 lil guys and a 28 nice fish j henry
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 Empty Re: FISHING REPORTS... from the Back:

Post  mikeybonz 4/4/2009, 8:15 pm

nice fish guys!!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/4/2009, 8:17 pm

nice fish buddy how much did the fatty weight and are you still fishing that same area
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  jhenry 4/5/2009, 2:29 am

the fatty was just under 15 yeah same area joe just found a new spot leaving right now to check out.
jhenry
jhenry

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  jhenry 4/5/2009, 11:06 pm

fished my new spot this after noon brought a dozen clam dogs ran out of bait in three hours. a few shorts at first then some bigger fish showed up caught three in the 28 - 30 range and two at 34+ and had one that broke my line really heavy fish :(
jhenry
jhenry

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/7/2009, 7:36 pm

SOUNDS LIKE THE NEW SPOT HAD SOME ACTION KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :affraid: FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 962367 FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 962367 FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 4/19/2009, 3:30 am

picked up joe fishing problematic at a spot that wasnt producing and continued to hit a couple more that did not produce. we did hear fish come up on our first stop. i shortly after lost a teaser that takes two days total to tie with drying times. so off to another area we went and had fun casting to targets in great looking water. i was done for the night and just had to take one more cast. ended up snagging my teaser on the second guide down on my 9' arra. resulting in tearing out the eye and cracking the blank. on the walk back stepped on something that went through my shoe and left a nice bruise on the bottom of my foot. didn't tell joe about that one since i could only imagine my shoe filling with blood. TERRRIFIC NIGHT! 230am. goodnight. FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 622665
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/19/2009, 10:09 am

Beachboy and I dunked clams on the bay front yesterday from 6:00-9:00. As we were walking the dirt road we passed alot of guys giving up and none were carrying fish. Not a great sign. As we got to the beach we saw a young kid holding a short with his father taking a picture. That was a positive sign. We set up with an outgoing tide, three lines in the water. Had 5 or 6 bites and 5 or 6 swings and misses! 😢 The bites were very light and if you had you rod spiked they were gone by the time you picked up the rod. I don't know if it was little schoolies or what but nothing picked up the clam an made a run. Left around 9:20 with a very disappointed 9 year old. He was blaming me for not being able to hook the fish. Embarassed
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 4/19/2009, 10:15 am

i had the same thing happen to me and than i noticed it was bunker swimming into the lines
the bunker were actually getting tangled in the line :idea:
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 4/21/2009, 11:14 pm

one bass. no lost tackle. no broken tackle. no injury. the tides have turned cheers

on a side note, ran into tossin plugs and had great times and conversations about plug building and fishing in general.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/21/2009, 11:21 pm

i dont belive you reb you had to break something cheers
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 Empty rb report

Post  cardoc765 5/11/2009, 10:16 pm

Hey Joe I went out tonight and nothing but blues. It was fun though. How have you been doing these days out there.
cardoc765
cardoc765

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/7/2009, 7:14 pm

fished last night with a few guys from here guess who lol......and jesse too...finally got into a few big blues one was a monster about 8 lbs got 4 had several more on and bit off....gonna try and get them again tonight...

ps it was rebel and rick with me they suck FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 962367
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishingproblemsdad 7/7/2009, 9:25 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:fished last night with a few guys from here guess who lol......and jesse too...finally got into a few big blues one was a monster about 8 lbs got 4 had several more on and bit off....gonna try and get them again tonight...

ps it was rebel and rick with me they suck FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 962367

here's a couple of the blues from last night!!
FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 Jesse11
joesfishingproblemsdad
joesfishingproblemsdad
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/8/2009, 10:31 am

still waiting on joes report about how i am better than him and how my eel suggestion got them into some good stuff!!! come on joe swallow some pride. :lol:
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/8/2009, 11:22 am

went back out last night with jesse we got 2 bass both 27 inches (this was jesse's first bass and he caught it with no assitance) and a bunch of blues again....all these fish were caught because of rebelmusicnp........ his eel suggestion was right on the money he is the best ever and can out fish everyone i know i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also he looks great in tight waders

your FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 742713

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/9/2009, 11:16 am

hey all fished last night under the full moon and wat a night took my cousin with me he is 12....we got 4 big blues and two bass in. he got the first bass of the night it was about 20 inches his first bass ever wat a thrill for him......also these were his first bluefish too...he lives in florida by minivin i think.....we were all out of eels about 1:30am ecept for a half of an eel, he through it in and bang fish on and i could tell this was no bluefish...it peeled line for a while..when he got it up close i could see it was a reallt big bass 20 plus.. as i was waitting for it to stop thrashing to gaff it came unbuttoned....wat a nice fish for his first night of bass fishing pictures to follow......
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/10/2009, 3:36 am

took both boys out tonight for there final fishing night here in nj and what a great night we had 18 eels and every one was eaten..the boys were using the chewed up halfs at the end of the night and still catching mostly really big blues around 7 to 10 lbs...i managed to get 2 of the eels and they let me land one blue and one bass the bass was 32 inches...nice fish they want to eat him for lunch today so we kept it....all in all great night 8 blues 1 bass and a chit load of misses lol....they really had alot of fun....they did all the hooking tonight too no hand offs.....

great job boys

jfp FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 962367 FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 962367 FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 7/10/2009, 12:20 pm

bridge or beach Joe?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/10/2009, 12:48 pm

Kevnmary wrote:bridge or beach Joe?

let's see what's behind door number three instead Very Happy
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/10/2009, 1:37 pm

none of the above
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/11/2009, 3:39 pm

fished from 10-230am last night. fluke and small pods of bunker in an inlet then headed farther back and ended up with one 6-8 pound bluefish. ran into a few others lurking in the dark and all agreed that it had shut down from what it was previous nights. guess i needed jfp for guide service! Very Happy
one older guy was walking in at 230am and said he had a good amount of bass at the turn of the tide in another location. nice night to be out w/o bugs or humidity.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/11/2009, 7:24 pm

for you reb i will take 50 bucks off my guiding fees lol FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 870783 FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 870783 :king:
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 Empty Gave it hell Thurs night

Post  CatasTrophy 7/12/2009, 10:02 am

Stopped by Vals shop just before she closed, grabbed some squid and some gulp. Had minnows at the boat already. Made our way south to the inlet had a few drifts....nothing. Moved up to about 113, again a few drifts, nothing!! Up and moved again, this time to the Mordecai area.......you guessed it....nothing. Finally ended up near Morrison's hit a few holes and yet again, nothing!! Gave it about 5 hours.......even though we couldnt find dinner, we had a good time!!

CatasTrophy

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/15/2009, 1:05 am

caught three bass tonight at the slow of outgoing tide. fish were sitting up in shallow water slurping rainfish. thought there were weakies by the sound and tried a bunch of different tactics to get a hit, but all went w/o a touch. switched over to a yozuri banana boat with a new teaser i just started making and bang. they did not want the topwater plug twitched though. just a retrieve enough to feel tension and the line would go heavy. not a strike just a sucking in of the bait like i noticed.

FISHING REPORTS...  from the Back: - Page 2 Rainfishnight

also picked up an oyster cracker on a small gulp bait w/ jighead. haven't seen one of those in a long time.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next