Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES"..........

+10
NeedFish
smitty
Oldsalts
Lbifisherman429
Gremlin
eurojett05
rocstar21
IRON LURES
stevel
skippy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES"..........

Post  stevel 1/10/2010, 1:20 am

IM SEEING ALOT THAT I ALWAYS WONDERD ABOUT...THANKS COREY Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 962367 Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES"..........

Post  rocstar21 1/10/2010, 7:57 am

Cool beans Corey!!!! nice work, great tutorial, your an awesome builder! thanx for all the info........... Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 1/10/2010, 3:49 pm

Very, Very Nice Cory. Thanks, Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  IRON LURES 1/13/2010, 3:29 pm

All giveaway plugs left yesterday afternoon from the post office, so you should have them either friday or monday... Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 962367
IRON LURES
IRON LURES
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 264

http://www.ironlures.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 1/13/2010, 7:25 pm

Excellent job on the tutorial Cory. Lots of great info and the plugs look great also !!!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/14/2010, 2:00 pm

GOT MY PLUG TODAY CORY ....THANKS BRO ... Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 962367 Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 962367 Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 1/14/2010, 5:38 pm

Got mine as well. Thanks Cory. Nice of you to do.

Jamie
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 1/14/2010, 5:58 pm

Got mine Guys you need one of these in you plug bag for sure ...

Cory awesome plug man thanks...

Ed
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 1/14/2010, 9:59 pm

I also got mine...Thank You very Much, Great Plug
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  IRON LURES 1/17/2010, 2:00 am

thanks guys!
IRON LURES
IRON LURES
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 1/17/2010, 11:14 am

Thanks a bunch Corey, sweet plug.

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/17/2010, 12:28 pm

I GOT MY PACKAGE TO, BUT IT WAS EMPTY lol! lol! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  IRON LURES 1/17/2010, 8:06 pm

lol! Sat night surfchat....week 7,,,,"IRON LURES".......... - Page 2 962367
IRON LURES
IRON LURES
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  fatfingers 1/24/2010, 11:51 am

This was a lot of fun to read and I really enjoyed seeing how your set up is configured. You have a nice web site too.

Beuatiful bait!
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2