Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures "....

+6
stevel
blacklabel
mikeybonz
Bluesfish
rocstar21
skippy
10 posters

Go down

Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... Empty Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures "....

Post  skippy 2/25/2010, 11:22 pm

Welcome To SBO We all love Bobbys work, I am looking forward to this weeks surfchat,,,,
sat night 10pm in smittys new chatroom Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... 870783

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... Empty Re: Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures "....

Post  rocstar21 2/25/2010, 11:33 pm

what ya got up your sleeve Bobby???? cant wait to see!!!!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... Empty Re: Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures "....

Post  Bluesfish 2/25/2010, 11:52 pm

Bob's work is always top notch, this'll be fun! wow wow

Bluesfish :..............
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... Empty tonight

Post  skippy 2/27/2010, 4:43 pm

Welcome To SBO surfchat tonight, 10pm Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... 622665

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 2/27/2010, 5:01 pm

sweet
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklabel 2/27/2010, 5:49 pm

this weeks surf chat is a jointed surfster. post pics as soon as i get to my other computer.
blacklabel
blacklabel
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 284

http://www.blacklabelplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/27/2010, 6:08 pm

CANT WAIT BOB MET U AT THE SURFDAY SHOW WAS NICE TO MEET U .... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklabel 2/27/2010, 9:14 pm

ok here we go . first start by getting a block af wook 2" x 2"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

now mark the centers at each end

now put in on the lathe and cut your surfster body. i would give you the details but that would take your fun away.

now while still on lathe mark out for your hooks eyes weight holes if you need them.

now take the ruler part off your square .mark a straight line from the head to the tail in the center of the body.use the level part of the square to make the marks for the joint.

here is what it should look like

now take the blank to your belt sander and make the slope on the head

now you can cut the joint and lip slot on your bandsaw
and the tail

that should be all i would show you the finished product but i am waiting for decal paper to come.i am making this a first ever SBO plug. and to the luck winner it will be my first rattling jointed surfster and most likey the last .

Skippy please let me know who wins this plug.i will take pics of the finished lure.hopefully this week.
blacklabel
blacklabel
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 2/27/2010, 9:58 pm

Wow thats awesome love the shape cant wait to see her done
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 2/27/2010, 11:28 pm

I want it a Bob job! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... Empty wow...

Post  skippy 2/28/2010, 12:56 am

Welcome To SBO second biggest surfchat crowd we ever had Lapala won the Black Label jointed, and CharlieG won the jerseykiller... Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... 560155

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  LaPala 2/28/2010, 4:30 am

I didn't know what was happening in Chat today when so many ppl congratulated me. I was going [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After a long forum search with keywords "chat", "black label", "Skippy"..... Only now, I got to know I was a lucky winner of a draw for being in the chat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Thank You SBO, Skippy and Black Label. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS: To those who knew but weren't as lucky [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You can see I am overwhelmped with emoticons now
LaPala
LaPala

Number of posts : 47

http://www.fishcarverunderground.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklabel 2/28/2010, 11:54 am

LaPala wrote:I didn't know what was happening in Chat today when so many ppl congratulated me. I was going [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After a long forum search with keywords "chat", "black label", "Skippy"..... Only now, I got to know I was a lucky winner of a draw for being in the chat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Thank You SBO, Skippy and Black Label. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS: To those who knew but weren't as lucky [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] You can see I am overwhelmped with emoticons now

congrats lapala wish i could be there last night but i am out most saturday nights.pm me your address.
blacklabel
blacklabel
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/28/2010, 11:57 am

congrats cg and lapala..... Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... 560155 Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... 560155
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 2/28/2010, 2:50 pm

Thanks to all that donated to the chat giveaway and thank you SBO for being here and having the Sat. night chat. Week 14 Monster,,, " Black Label Lures ".... 962367
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down