Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS

+10
whitey
dhsouth
fishnut
echopeus
AKScuba
salt shaker
smitty
smokejr
fishincrazy
Smoke
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 Empty Re: LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS

Post  Smoke 9/10/2009, 5:30 pm

dhsouth wrote:Thanks Smoke ! I'll be a waitin and a watchin for it :??????:
here ya go..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 Empty Re: LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS

Post  dhsouth 9/10/2009, 6:05 pm

Just want to say Thanks again for taking the time to print that up for us as fast as you did. All you have to do is re-enter your starting point with the desination already included and presto there you have it ! ! LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 92223 Thats all I need so............ "I'M IN" LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 870783
dhsouth
dhsouth

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/10/2009, 6:37 pm

it says 3 1/2 hours from me .... what day is this on

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/10/2009, 6:49 pm

whitey wrote:it says 3 1/2 hours from me .... what day is this on
its starts friday 12.00-noon,but i think smitty said he is coming on saturday.also ends sunday 12.00-noon.. LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 870783
Bro you take the ferry over?get off at orient pt or port jefferson,will be in the middle of the island. 8)
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 9/10/2009, 7:29 pm

2hrs for me and just over 100miles.....I will have to check my schedule(wife) and let you guys know. If I could get my brother to go that would be awesome since he has a truck camper :idea:
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/10/2009, 7:32 pm

fishpro wrote:2hrs for me and just over 100miles.....I will have to check my schedule(wife) and let you guys know. If I could get my brother to go that would be awesome since he has a truck camper :idea:
Good deal Bro,Try to make it happen. LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/11/2009, 1:33 pm

Come and have a great time.. LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 742713 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 870783 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/11/2009, 1:46 pm

2 hrs and 22min for me gonna check it out and see????I think I'm goin away the weekend B4 so I don't know 2 weekends in a row????

FC confused

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/11/2009, 1:50 pm

fishincrazy wrote:2 hrs and 22min for me gonna check it out and see????I think I'm goin away the weekend B4 so I don't know 2 weekends in a row????

FC confused
Jim,try to make it happen.. :) LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/11/2009, 1:56 pm

Smoke wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:2 hrs and 22min for me gonna check it out and see????I think I'm goin away the weekend B4 so I don't know 2 weekends in a row????

FC confused
Jim,try to make it happen.. :) LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 870783

It's all in what it costs to stay there.I might be able to get a buddy with a camper is there any place to camp there???

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/11/2009, 2:02 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
Smoke wrote:

FC confused

It's all in what it costs to stay there.I might be able to get a buddy with a camper is there any place to camp there???

FC
A pull along camper or a slidon camper??if slidon on a 4x4 truck yes right on the beach next to me.lol
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/11/2009, 4:39 pm

do you need all kinds of stuff if you drive the beach like up here ... fire extiguisher,jack,boards,12 foot rope etc ..
do you guys have to air down or due u get away with out
is there a generator if i bring a crock pot off chili ..
im in tentitivly .. got to go over it with the ball and chain :help:

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/11/2009, 4:44 pm

whitey wrote:do you need all kinds of stuff if you drive the beach like up here ... fire extiguisher,jack,boards,12 foot rope etc ..

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 56958 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 56958 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 56958 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 56958 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 56958

GOOD LUCK YT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/11/2009, 4:50 pm

whitey wrote:do you need all kinds of stuff if you drive the beach like up here ... fire extiguisher,jack,boards,12 foot rope etc ..
yes you need all the abovealso yes you need to air down.Bro forget the chili,we are doing dogs,burgers,sauage,6ft hero,salads.bring you own bud/ 8) wiser beers.ect. :..............
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/11/2009, 8:17 pm

im bringin the wifes tahoe ... so is there a safty list to get on the beach .. i was checkin the hotels like a c-note a night but im gonna price line nagosiator them lol! this isnt golf where you can drag your bag and wash your balls in public ... lol!

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/11/2009, 9:06 pm

6 foot hero .. im only 5' 10" lol!

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/11/2009, 9:11 pm

whitey wrote:6 foot hero .. im only 5' 10" lol!
lol thats funny.Bro i'm going to have the camper on,so you can wash your BUTT. lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/11/2009, 9:18 pm

thats awesome .. you the man ' smoke ' ... should have a ba jesus load of beef jerky also .... i make the best beef jerky here an in canada ... just ask etch .... the only thing im serching for " endorfin rush " its habenyaro pepper extract ... HHHHHOOOOTTTT stuff ... i bet jett might be able to get it or maybe the southern boys and girls ...

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/11/2009, 9:22 pm

whitey wrote:thats awesome .. you the man ' smoke ' ... should have a ba jesus load of beef jerky also .... i make the best beef jerky here an in canada ... just ask etch .... the only thing im serching for " endorfin rush " its habenyaro pepper extract ... HHHHHOOOOTTTT stuff ... i bet jett might be able to get it or maybe the southern boys and girls ...
WHITEY U ARE WAY TOOOO CRAZY I WISH I COULD GO CAUS WE WOULD LAFF ARE ASSES OFF... Embarassed Embarassed ..CAN I SAY THAT
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/12/2009, 1:32 am

hey smoke can ya pm me or post the must haves to drive on the beach please
im interested in going
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/12/2009, 10:23 am

fish factor wrote:hey smoke can ya pm me or post the must haves to drive on the beach please
im interested in going
here you go..
:) All vehicles must be equipped with fishing equipment (as specified on front of Permit), a shovel, rope or tow chain, portable toilet, jack and jack board, approved (33-x12.5-MAX) tires, which are aired down to one-half the maximum rated tire pressure, spare tire & tire gauge to register a minimum 5 PSI.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/12/2009, 11:27 am

does a 5 gallon bucket count as a toilet

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/12/2009, 11:30 am

whitey wrote:does a 5 gallon bucket count as a toilet
ID FILL THAT IN NO TIME GO BIGGER LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 56958 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS - Page 2 56958
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/12/2009, 12:28 pm

hmmm what do they consider a toilet a snapple bottle? lol!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/12/2009, 1:47 pm

whitey wrote:does a 5 gallon bucket count as a toilet
That works.. :..............
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next