Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT

+18
fishincrazy
Charlie G.
fishpro
TheWogg
AKScuba
echopeus
Kevnmary
joesfishinproblem
STRIPERTED
fish factor
stevel
whitey
SurfChick
eurojett05
fishnut
Minivin5
Smoke
smitty
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT Empty LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT

Post  smitty 9/9/2009, 1:29 pm

Hey as you all know it take a lot of work to pull one of these get together off and im not the best at this kind of stuff so smokinjoe and a few others have taken on the task of trying to make this work.
In order for this to really move forward we need to have some idea of who and how many will be attending.

If we get enough interest we will also need some donations from our great plug builders rod builders and heck if our sponsors would like to kick something in also that would be awesome.

All the donated items will be auctioned off in a Chinese style auction.....SMOKE would have more info on that.

Anyway if we can start things off with a head count that would be great as time is running short on us its almost a month away....

Thanks Smitty Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by smitty on 9/19/2009, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT Empty Re: LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT

Post  Smoke 9/9/2009, 1:55 pm

Ok members i'm going to bring a 6ft hero,salads,ice,a 6ft folding table and the bunker for us,also i'll put the camper on also,i'll be also donation a few things plugs,etc..
Please remember to bring rods as we will be fishing on the sand in the ocean.so leave those wimpy rods home,10 to 11ft rods are fine,make sure you have a rod that can handle 6 to 8oz and a chunk of bunker.also bring a sand spike.remember you can only fish 2 rods here......Smoke
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT Empty Re: LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT

Post  Minivin5 9/9/2009, 2:42 pm

Man that sounds like a great time to had right there cheers
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnut 9/9/2009, 5:15 pm

i'm in
fishnut
fishnut

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/9/2009, 6:25 pm

fishnut wrote:i'm in
Cool,i know you would.. Very Happy LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 870783 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 9/9/2009, 7:38 pm

Let me know who to send some plugs to. I wish i could join you all for this event. Don't post any pics. lol!
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/9/2009, 7:42 pm

eurojett05 wrote:Let me know who to send some plugs to. I wish i could join you all for this event. Don't post any pics. lol!
Bro,there is no way you can make it this year??look up how much a fare is round trip. :study:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 9/9/2009, 7:50 pm

Smoke wrote:
eurojett05 wrote:Let me know who to send some plugs to. I wish i could join you all for this event. Don't post any pics. lol!
Bro,there is no way you can make it this year??look up how much a fare is round trip. :study:

Oh...It's a weekend fling...duhhh! LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 92223
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 9/9/2009, 8:03 pm

eurojett05 wrote:
Smoke wrote:

Oh...It's a weekend fling...duhhh! LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 92223

DUH!??? lol! lol!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/9/2009, 8:25 pm

do u need my address again ?????

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/9/2009, 8:35 pm

what do you have for hotels right in the area of the beach were fishing ????

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/9/2009, 9:35 pm

whitey wrote:what do you have for hotels right in the area of the beach were fishing ????
i'll check into that.you can get away with a 2 man dome tent,right on the beach.. :..............
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/10/2009, 7:47 am

1 man 3 woman tent do they alow them

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/10/2009, 7:50 am

whitey wrote:1 man 3 woman tent do they alow them
WHITEY U MAY NEED HELP WITH THAT ULL BE PITCHING MORE THAN A TENT lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/10/2009, 11:56 pm

stevel wrote:
whitey wrote:1 man 3 woman tent do they alow them
WHITEY U MAY NEED HELP WITH THAT ULL BE PITCHING MORE THAN A TENT lol! lol!
steve,i would like to see you and mike make this fling,good times to be had.. :)
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/11/2009, 12:03 am

JOE BELIEVE ME I WOULD LOVE TO BUT ILL BE ON A BOAT SAILING TO THE BAHAMS SUN FUN AND THINKING OF ALL U GUYS CATCHING BASS LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/11/2009, 12:11 am

can you sleep in your truck on the beach?
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/11/2009, 1:30 pm

fish factor wrote:can you sleep in your truck on the beach?
Sure can.. :.......:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/11/2009, 1:31 pm

stevel wrote:JOE BELIEVE ME I WOULD LOVE TO BUT ILL BE ON A BOAT SAILING TO THE BAHAMS SUN FUN AND THINKING OF ALL U GUYS CATCHING BASS LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 177925
It's all good steve,there is always next year.. LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 962367 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 962367 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/13/2009, 9:21 am

Sleep Sleep
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/13/2009, 9:24 am

Smoke wrote:Sleep Sleep
WAKE UP JOE WAKE UP lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/13/2009, 10:44 am

IM SO IN CANT WAIT!!!!!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/13/2009, 12:54 pm

fish factor wrote:IM SO IN CANT WAIT!!!!!
Good deal.. LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 962367 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/13/2009, 8:53 pm

Looking for members to join us.. LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/18/2009, 8:34 am

im in i posted on the wrong post

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next