Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUYS AND GALS GOING TO THE FLING IN OCTOBER READ THIS NOW

5 posters

Go down

GUYS AND GALS GOING TO THE FLING IN OCTOBER READ THIS NOW Empty GUYS AND GALS GOING TO THE FLING IN OCTOBER READ THIS NOW

Post  whitey 9/25/2009, 11:00 am

the phone number 631-321-3510 is for the state park ,,, you need to get the application through them and they mail it to you and you mail it back ,,,,, time consuming ..... this gets you in and the beach pass for 4 wheel drives .... dont delay call today .... it took me a couple calls before i got a human

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

GUYS AND GALS GOING TO THE FLING IN OCTOBER READ THIS NOW Empty Re: GUYS AND GALS GOING TO THE FLING IN OCTOBER READ THIS NOW

Post  Smoke 9/25/2009, 11:25 am

YT,Good deal..If you dont get it through the mail,you can always get it at Captree BT that day.which is about 5 miles east from the fling..
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

GUYS AND GALS GOING TO THE FLING IN OCTOBER READ THIS NOW Empty Re: GUYS AND GALS GOING TO THE FLING IN OCTOBER READ THIS NOW

Post  whitey 9/25/2009, 11:54 am

captree told me to call them and the tackle shop is 11 minutes from gilgo

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/25/2009, 12:19 pm

I called and they told me to call 631-669-0470 and ask for Betsy, Dennis, or Amy. I spoke with Amy and she is mailing my application out today.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 9/28/2009, 11:16 am

I just called and spoke to Dennis. He is sending me the stuff for the tourney. I just don't understand what they are sending me. Is it just the driving on the beach part or the application for the the tourney also? I asked if I could photo copy and he said yes. Also is there a website with all of the rules for the tourney?
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/29/2009, 1:23 pm

I got the application yesterday. It says the cost is $15 which covers the entry and parking permit. My question is does the parking permit allow you to drive on the beach? Mail in registration deadline is 10/9/09
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 9/29/2009, 1:30 pm

I hope it does Kev....would be nice if it covered a NYS fishing liscense.
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/2/2009, 1:43 pm

Kevnmary wrote:I got the application yesterday. It says the cost is $15 which covers the entry and parking permit. My question is does the parking permit allow you to drive on the beach? Mail in registration deadline is 10/9/09

Negative, you will still need the 4x4 permit. All the pass does is let you stay in the parking lot after sunset...

EDIT: Please see my post on page 6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down