Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Island fisherman Please help with tag ID

2 posters

Go down

Long Island fisherman Please help with tag ID Empty Long Island fisherman Please help with tag ID

Post  tales 6/6/2010, 6:21 pm

I caught a Striper in the sound, it was tagged 25" stripped line off my reel, it was a fighter! Anyway i can't read the phone number, i could make out the tag number. I think its Red or Pink Any ideas who uses this tag?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tales
tales

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Long Island fisherman Please help with tag ID Empty Re: Long Island fisherman Please help with tag ID

Post  Doc Popper 6/10/2010, 4:01 pm

what style tag was it ...was it looped threw the back by the pectoral fin or was it down by the vent inserted under the skin? i still have a couple of tags in my trucks ash tray i will have to check them they were the looped kind and i think they were from the Hudson and one was from Chesapeake bay i think.
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Long Island fisherman Please help with tag ID Empty Re: Long Island fisherman Please help with tag ID

Post  tales 6/11/2010, 2:14 am

Doc, it was inserted under the skin.
tales
tales

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down