Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND

+3
Smoke
eurojett05
stevel
7 posters

Go down

HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND Empty HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND

Post  stevel 10/15/2009, 8:30 am

WISHING ALL THE SBO FAMILY MEMBERS HEADING TO LI ON THE WEEKEND TRIP A SAFE AND FUN WEEKEND. IM SURE THERE WILL BE LOTS OF PICS AND STORIES TO TELL WHEN U GET BACK.WISH I WAS GOING WITH U BUNCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE BUT I LEAVE FOR BAHAMAS THIS WEEKEND SO I CANT HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 177925 ...BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN...IF U DRINK AND FISH MAKE SURE U CAST STRAIGHT lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND Empty Re: HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND

Post  eurojett05 10/15/2009, 9:45 am

Yes..have fun and be safe to All. Take lots of pics. We'll be looking forward to all your reports. Perhaps next year for those of us that couldn't make it this time for the fling. HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 622665
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/15/2009, 9:54 am

Yes just what we need.. Very Happy the fish Gods are calling.. lol! lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fri
NE winds 25 to 30 kt with gusts up to 40 kt in the afternoon. Waves 2 to 3 ft. Rain.
Fri Night
NE winds 20 to 25 kt with gusts up to 30 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft. A chance of rain.
Sat
NE winds 20 to 25 kt...diminishing to 15 to 20 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft...subsiding to 1 to 2 ft. Rain likely.
Sun
NE winds 20 to 25 kt...becoming N 10 to 15 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft. A chance of rain.

Last edited by Smoke on 10/15/2009, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/15/2009, 10:54 am

Wish you all a safe trip and best of luck. I hope to join next year Very Happy Take lots of pixs! cheers
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/15/2009, 10:55 am

here's what i got from the national hurricane center website

Today: Rain, mainly after 3pm. High near 47. East wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Tonight: Rain. Low around 41. Breezy, with a northeast wind between 20 and 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Friday: Rain, mainly before noon. High near 49. Breezy, with a north wind between 21 and 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Friday Night: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind between 15 and 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday: Rain, mainly after noon. High near 49. North wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy and breezy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Sunday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/15/2009, 11:09 am

GOOD LUCK!!!! TAKE LOTS OF PIX!!!!!!
HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/15/2009, 11:40 am

I'm hoping to take pictures but with all this rain it will make things a little difficult especially cause i don't have a waterproof camera :??????: lol!
Let it rain!!It's gonna be a kickarse weekend,can't wait. HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 92223 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367
It's too bad for those who can't make this trip HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 177925 but there's next year cheers Hope to c u there HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 622665
HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 870783 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367 HAVE FUN BE SAFE IN LONG ISLAND 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down