Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"......

+6
black talon
smitty
Rowhunter
etch
Bluesfish
skippy
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"......

Post  Bluesfish 11/25/2009, 10:05 pm

Can't wait Skippy, Great way to get a free education. :read:

Bluesfish :..............
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"......

Post  NeedFish 11/26/2009, 12:19 am

I am hoping to make a more permanent set of name cards for the drawings. Every builders name will have a card, but if you are not a builder, and would like to be included, it would be best if you could PM me before saturday with your intention to be included in giveaways.

NeedFish

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Sat. Night ..Surf-Chat, It's back, with all your favorite "Monster Builders"...... - Page 2 Empty cool needs.....

Post  skippy 11/26/2009, 2:28 am

NeedFish wrote:I am hoping to make a more permanent set of name cards for the drawings. Every builders name will have a card, but if you are not a builder, and would like to be included, it would be best if you could PM me before saturday with your intention to be included in giveaways.
hey needs please put in hampshiredave and gremlin also anyone else you can think of that already donated...

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2