Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT

+18
fishincrazy
Charlie G.
fishpro
TheWogg
AKScuba
echopeus
Kevnmary
joesfishinproblem
STRIPERTED
fish factor
stevel
whitey
SurfChick
eurojett05
fishnut
Minivin5
Smoke
smitty
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 Empty Re: LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT

Post  Smoke 10/5/2009, 11:08 pm

Hello LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 Empty Re: LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT

Post  whitey 10/6/2009, 6:04 pm

SMOKE striperteds father in law is-poppy- and ccl477 ... so only put down ccl477 .... you got him down as 3 people ... sorry for any confusion :lava:

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 10/6/2009, 7:17 pm

I'm in LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 870783
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/6/2009, 7:28 pm

TheWogg wrote:
Smoke wrote:here's the head count so far who said i'm in
1. smoke
2. smoke jr
3. smitty
4. echopeus
5. fish nut
6. dh south
7. whity
8. fish pro
9. fish factor
10. striper ted
11. poppy
12. striper ted
13. wogg
14. kevnmary
15. mako shark
16.ccl477
I would like to see us hit 25 members.. LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 870783
I know there's got to be more who are going,FC, are you in ?[i] :lava:

I don't know yet my schedule is all kinds of screwie!!!!If I do come it'll only be for the day Saturday???
I'mm gonna try!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/6/2009, 9:49 pm

i will have the worlds best beef jerky with me :??????:

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 10/6/2009, 10:11 pm

whitey wrote:i will have the worlds best beef jerky with me :??????:
MMMMMM STRIPERTED likes BEEF JERKY cheers

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/6/2009, 10:32 pm

whitey wrote:i will have the worlds best beef jerky with me :??????:
can i use it for bait?? LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 56958 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 56958 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 56958 LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 56958
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 10/6/2009, 10:55 pm

add jfp to the list............i am gonna show u island girls how to catch some fish jersey style......lol homo LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 962367 lol! LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 870783 :queen:
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 Empty fall fling

Post  fishguy 10/6/2009, 11:27 pm

I will be attending.

fishguy

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/7/2009, 10:39 am

joesfishinproblem wrote:add jfp to the list............i am gonna show u island girls how to catch some fish jersey style......lol homo LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 962367 lol! LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 870783 :queen:
lol Dont forget to bring your PINK waders..glade to see your attending.. Very Happy

fishguy wrote:I will be attending.
Shelly,glade that you will be attending... Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/7/2009, 4:15 pm

didnt know which thread to post it on but i got my and ccl477 permits today in the mail LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 962367

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/7/2009, 4:23 pm

whitey wrote:didnt know which thread to post it on but i got my and ccl477 permits today in the mail LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 962367
Good deal Bro...... Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/7/2009, 5:16 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
TheWogg wrote:
Smoke wrote:here's the head count so far who said i'm in
1. smoke
2. smoke jr
3. smitty
4. echopeus
5. fish nut
6. dh south
7. whity
8. fish pro
9. fish factor
10. striper ted
11. poppy
12. striper ted
13. wogg
14. kevnmary
15. mako shark
16.ccl477
I would like to see us hit 25 members.. LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 870783
I know there's got to be more who are going,FC, are you in ?[i] :lava:

I don't know yet my schedule is all kinds of screwie!!!!If I do come it'll only be for the day Saturday???
I'mm gonna try!!!!

FC
Really hope things work out and you can make a showing,that would be WAY COOL!!! LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 92223
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/7/2009, 10:50 pm

I'll be there, flying the colors on the cooler rack..... Unable to stay for the duration, fishing with a partner in the classic. He is not a member here and he also does not know how to sit still, so we will be "cruising" so I will be in and out...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/8/2009, 9:47 am

Fishtale wrote:I'll be there, flying the colors on the cooler rack..... Unable to stay for the duration, fishing with a partner in the classic. He is not a member here and he also does not know how to sit still, so we will be "cruising" so I will be in and out...
Sounds like you'll be doing more driving then fishing... affraid Good luck see ya there.. :.......:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 10/8/2009, 10:21 pm

Sorry for the late notice, had to work out some personal issues before I committed. I'll be comin in Smitty's.....

Jeep... LOL Man you guys have dirty minds.
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/8/2009, 10:31 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:Sorry for the late notice, had to work out some personal issues before I committed. I'll be comin in Smitty's.....

Jeep... LOL Man you guys have dirty minds.
John,Sweeeeeeeeeeet happy you can make it,Good times.... LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/9/2009, 1:46 pm

Smoke wrote:
Fishtale wrote:I'll be there, flying the colors on the cooler rack..... Unable to stay for the duration, fishing with a partner in the classic. He is not a member here and he also does not know how to sit still, so we will be "cruising" so I will be in and out...
Sounds like you'll be doing more driving then fishing... affraid Good luck see ya there.. :.......:

Negative on that, only moving with the tides....Gonna plant myself after sunset...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/9/2009, 2:15 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Smoke wrote:

Negative on that, only moving with the tides....Gonna plant myself after sunset...
Cool deal Bro,cyt..Good times. Very Happy LONG ISLAND OCTOBER FALL FLING FOR SBO MEMBERS HEAD COUNT - Page 3 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  FISURF 10/10/2009, 5:03 pm

im in.im going to bring a folding table and a small grill and sauage. Very Happy

FISURF

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/10/2009, 6:41 pm

Smoke wrote:
Fishtale wrote:
Smoke wrote:
Sounds like you'll be doing more driving then fishing... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Good luck see ya there.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool deal Bro,cyt..Good times. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Joe, even though I can't hang all day and night, do you need me to bring anything???? What sucks too, is wifey is going to Notre Dame to watch the Cryin' Irish lose to USC, so that means I gotta come home every 10-12 hours to let the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank god it's only 5 miles...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/10/2009, 7:10 pm

FISURF wrote:im in.im going to bring a folding table and a small grill and sauage. Very Happy
Thats great,thanks alot cya there.. Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/10/2009, 7:15 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Smoke wrote:
Fishtale wrote:
Smoke wrote:
Sounds like you'll be doing more driving then fishing... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Good luck see ya there.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cool deal Bro,cyt..Good times. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Joe, even though I can't hang all day and night, do you need me to bring anything???? What sucks too, is wifey is going to Notre Dame to watch the Cryin' Irish lose to USC, so that means I gotta come home every 10-12 hours to let the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank god it's only 5 miles...
Chris i think were good on food and all,unless you can think of somthing?now about the game and the dog,get a dog sitter for the weekend,tell wifey to have a geat time and you'll do the same... :.......:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3