Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple but extremely useful tool.

4 posters

Go down

A simple but extremely useful tool. Empty A simple but extremely useful tool.

Post  Husky 5/9/2009, 5:28 pm

It's a sanding stick. To make one get a paint stirrer. Then cut a strip, twice as wide as the stick, and 11" long from Norton's sandpaper. Spray the back of the paper with adhesive and affix to the stirrer. You will have a very versatile and accurate sanding tool that can also be used to file your toe nails, quite nicely! I love mine. Make them in different grits.
Husky
Husky

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

A simple but extremely useful tool. Empty Re: A simple but extremely useful tool.

Post  FJR 5/9/2009, 5:30 pm

Thanks for the tip cheers
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

A simple but extremely useful tool. Empty Re: A simple but extremely useful tool.

Post  Sephus3 5/12/2009, 12:26 pm

Great Idea. I use to use the women's nail files. they had different grits on each side.
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 5/12/2009, 12:36 pm

Husky wrote:It's a sanding stick. To make one get a paint stirrer. Then cut a strip, twice as wide as the stick, and 11" long from Norton's sandpaper. Spray the back of the paper with adhesive and affix to the stirrer. You will have a very versatile and accurate sanding tool that can also be used to file your toe nails, quite nicely! I love mine. Make them in different grits.

A great idea!!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down