Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

+19
Stephie
dozer 277
tom1276
fishurassoff
jerseysurf15
holymackeral
A.O.K.
Large John
ChrisL
smitty
JeffL
Kevnmary
Captain Ahab
Bluesfish
rider3
whitey
Oldsalts
handyman
Charlie G.
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 Empty Re: IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  SurfChick 11/1/2011, 10:23 am

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone Sat! fishing
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 Empty Re: IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  Large John 11/1/2011, 12:06 pm

holymackeral wrote:what times are people going to be at the park? i work sat so not sure if i can make it sat night. sunday i can be up early and to the park. i can also sleep in my car somewhere. also what should i bring? bait rod, plug rod or both? never fished there so i want to make sure i have what will be needed...

Ill be there friday night thru the weekend, others are coming down Saturday Morning. As for bait of plug that is entirely up to what you enjoy doing. Ill probably have both with me but this time of year I prefer plugging.
Large John
Large John

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 11/1/2011, 12:41 pm

Going to try and make it Sat. haven't been to the park since the 70's wow
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/1/2011, 7:41 pm

cheers Awesome Frank hope to see ya there....!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kdibb 11/1/2011, 8:53 pm

Its been awhile since I've been to this site. I will be down the beach and stopping by for sure. See you all over the weekend, tightlines and screeming reels. KDibb

I'll put up a plug too.
kdibb
kdibb
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/1/2011, 9:23 pm

Sat looks like when I'll be showing up. Cut a bunch of fire wood today...so bring your weinnies!!!!!!!

Bluesfish fishing
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 11/1/2011, 9:52 pm

Stephie wrote:so excited to do some fishing this weekend with everybody... have yet to catch a keeper this season .... hopefully this weekend will be the day! IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 870783

You may want to get ur reel respooled =P just my opinion. Im not paying for it this time..
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/1/2011, 10:01 pm

JeffL wrote:
Stephie wrote:so excited to do some fishing this weekend with everybody... have yet to catch a keeper this season .... hopefully this weekend will be the day! IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 870783

You may want to get ur reel respooled =P just my opinion. Im not paying for it this time..

I bett you do in one way or another.......LOL IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 11/1/2011, 10:18 pm

very good point ed.. Embarassed
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 11/1/2011, 10:32 pm

Can't get the 3 day.. Unless some how Money falls off the tree in the backyard. Can i hitch a ride with somebody Please.... Thanks...

Sounds like it's gong to be alot of fun.... Can't wait to meet some unfamiliar faces along with the other guys I have met thru this site... See you guys some time Saturday...
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 Empty ed

Post  Stephie 11/1/2011, 10:56 pm

yes he does pay =) but i pay more by cleaning up after his butt and taking care of his bs lol ~!

Stephie

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 11/1/2011, 11:56 pm

Dang I like her lol!
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 11/2/2011, 9:00 am

Stephie wrote:yes he does pay =) but i pay more by cleaning up after his butt and taking care of his bs lol ~!

lol!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/3/2011, 12:00 pm

ok was going to try and get down there sat night after work... i would probably get there 630 or so... will anyone still be around? will i be better off waiting till sun morning? i will also need a ride cause i'm too fat, lazy and out of shape to walk that whole damn beach...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 11/3/2011, 7:59 pm

I think a few people are staying the whole night.. I know i'll be there all night. Im also getting down there later on in the evening.
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 11/4/2011, 5:31 pm

gonna shoot for being up there around 6 0r 7 ish................hoping for a good night with the little guy sleeping....................if its a bad night, ill be alittle latter.................
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/4/2011, 7:51 pm

Truck is all packed up! I have some hot dogs, burgers,deer steaks,marshmellows,drinks, and a whole tub full of plugs!!!!!! See yea all in the morning!!! fishing fishing fishing

Bluesfish fishing
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 11/4/2011, 7:52 pm

Unfortunately my town made Saturday the storm date for trick or treating so I cant fish on Sat night I have to take the kids out. I was going to try and make it down around 4:00am on Saturday morning and fish until the early afternoon on Saturday. If anyone is going to be there Saturday morning PM me your cell phone number so I can find you.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 11/4/2011, 8:29 pm

If anyone is not sure where we will be IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 870783
If you park in the small lot at area 21 where there are bathrooms and take a short walk across the dune we will be set up right there.
I want to drive the beach so not sure if I will be there the whole day. I'm also planing on staying all Saturday night so some one should be there all night long. if Bluesfish & Oldsalts has as much firewood as they say just look for the bonfire IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 56958
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 11/4/2011, 8:34 pm

Who's collecting for the plug pool?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 11/4/2011, 9:25 pm

Just loaded both plugging rod spools with some new line im ready to.. IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 870783 I will also be there all night saturday got a buddy probably showing up early am on sunday.
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 11/4/2011, 11:12 pm

I just packed my plug bags, tied some new leaders and found my waders and boots. I haven't stood on the beach since the early Spring. I wish I could stay until Sunday but hopefully I'll see some of you guys tomorrow morning. I'm leaving Morris County around 3:00am.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/4/2011, 11:16 pm

Kevnmary wrote:I just packed my plug bags, tied some new leaders and found my waders and boots. I haven't stood on the beach since the early Spring. I wish I could stay until Sunday but hopefully I'll see some of you guys tomorrow morning. I'm leaving Morris County around 3:00am.

awesome I'm looking forward to seeing ya..... IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 3 962367
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 11/4/2011, 11:22 pm

what time you gonna be ther tomm Smitty?
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 11/4/2011, 11:45 pm

I just got thrown a monkey wrench. My son woke up with a fever. Looks like I may be blowing off his football game this weekend and fishing tomorrow night into Sunday after all. Save some fish for me.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next