Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

+19
Stephie
dozer 277
tom1276
fishurassoff
jerseysurf15
holymackeral
A.O.K.
Large John
ChrisL
smitty
JeffL
Kevnmary
Captain Ahab
Bluesfish
rider3
whitey
Oldsalts
handyman
Charlie G.
23 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th Empty IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  Charlie G. 10/15/2011, 6:46 pm

I was wondering if anyone attending the get together at IBSP on November 5th & 6th would be interested in a plug pool ??

We can put up a plug and split them up for the biggest Bass caught on a plug and the biggest Bluefish caught on a plug. IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th 92223

And also remember to start gathering some firewood for a nice fire to gather round and tell some fish stories. By the look of how it's going the 5th might be a good time for the fish to be in. From what I've been hearing it's still slow pickings.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th Empty Re: IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  handyman 10/15/2011, 9:29 pm

one good thing about a fire on the beach is ill know where the sbo guys/gals will be 5th / 6th fine by me

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th Empty Re: IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  Oldsalts 10/15/2011, 11:26 pm

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th 870783 sounds like a plan Charlie.... IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/16/2011, 8:42 am

I wish i could be there IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th 177925

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 10/16/2011, 9:20 am

id need to park some where and hook up with someone who has a buggy pass............If thats doable id love to fish with all you guys.........pluse iv never fished ibsp.
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 10/16/2011, 12:38 pm

Rider someone should be able to give you a ride out to the beach or jetty and a ride back to your ride.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 10/16/2011, 6:40 pm

Sounds good CG. I'm haveing a tree cut down in the next week so I'll be able to bring some wood, I'd be willing to give a ride out to the park for someone who does'nt have a pass. Looking forward to doing some fishing w/ fellow SBOers!!! I'll put up a plug!!!!

Bluesfish fishing
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/16/2011, 8:47 pm

AS posted above i would love to be there .. i asked the wife .. Hey how would you like to go ta new jersey .. She said were going to New Hampshire .. I guess she wants to Ride The White Pony before Tuesdays Surgery .. I guess Lucky ME happy b-day

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 10/17/2011, 10:35 am

Best of luck on both of them Whitey IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th 92223
Keep us posted on how you make out.
I'll say a prayer for you if he still listens to me.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Ahab 10/17/2011, 12:38 pm

I am likely out as i have a tog trip out of Lewes, DE on 11-5. if that gets blown out then I am in!

Looking forward to shaking a few hands and doing lots of fishing
Captain Ahab
Captain Ahab
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 403

http://UCHelpCenter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 10/17/2011, 5:14 pm

I'd like to join you guys and I'd be in the plug pool as well. I may also need a buggy ride.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 10/17/2011, 7:46 pm

I shall be there. Just later on in the evening..
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/17/2011, 9:18 pm

Kevnmary wrote:I'd like to join you guys and I'd be in the plug pool as well. I may also need a buggy ride.

Kevnmary in the house awesome...... IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th 962367
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 10/17/2011, 10:57 pm

I'll stop by at some point in the gathering. I'm planning to participate in the BSC C&R Tourny that weekend, so I'll be out on the beach.

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  Large John 10/18/2011, 9:55 pm

Wish I could make it but the vacation schedule dont look good, catch em up, ill probably be down during that week
Large John
Large John

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  A.O.K. 10/18/2011, 11:13 pm

Kevnmary wrote:I'd like to join you guys and I'd be in the plug pool as well. I may also need a buggy ride.

I'll get ya there Kev.
shoot me an e-mail.
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 10/19/2011, 11:08 am

man i wish i knew about this sooner. i have to work that sat. i couldn't find a post about this get together. is it by invite only? or can anyone come even if they haven't been on the site in awhile? i would like to try and make it at least sunday. what info do i need to know or things i need to bring with me.

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 10/19/2011, 1:10 pm

No invite Tom any member can showup, even friends also. I'm not sure if guys are planing a BBQ for Saturday or Sunday but if so maybe something for that. I can get you on the beach Sunday if you show up. You can pm me if you need a ride onto the beach for Sunday.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 10/19/2011, 7:40 pm

thanks cg... hope to make it... i'll message you when i know for certain....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 10/20/2011, 5:29 pm

Thanks for the offer Steve. PM sent.

Let us know if we will be cooking out so we can all bring something.

Looking forward to this
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 10/21/2011, 12:24 am

Kevin I'm not sure if anyone is bringing a grill. I don't have one so it would be up to somebody to get a BBQ together.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 10/21/2011, 5:22 pm

Doesn't Smitty's new mobile fishing center have a kitchen? Very Happy
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 10/21/2011, 5:31 pm

Geez..........why didnt i think of that yea smittys Zinger......thats the ticket.....party at the bathing beaches parking lot:D

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseysurf15 10/22/2011, 7:46 pm

i cant wait for this going to be a great time! IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th 962367

jerseysurf15

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/22/2011, 7:59 pm

Charlie G. wrote:Kevin I'm not sure if anyone is bringing a grill. I don't have one so it would be up to somebody to get a BBQ together.

Charlie i am bringing the same setup i had in Montauk....!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next