Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

+19
Stephie
dozer 277
tom1276
fishurassoff
jerseysurf15
holymackeral
A.O.K.
Large John
ChrisL
smitty
JeffL
Kevnmary
Captain Ahab
Bluesfish
rider3
whitey
Oldsalts
handyman
Charlie G.
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 2 Empty Re: IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  JeffL 10/23/2011, 12:24 am

i was thinkin about bringing the little grill i have also so if anyone wants to use it.. i just gotta buy some extra propane tanks for it...
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 2 Empty Re: IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th

Post  Large John 10/23/2011, 4:58 pm

In a wonderful turn of events my vacation for this weekend was APROVED cool so I will be fishing , should be there friday night, probably late. If not Ill be there early saturday morning
Large John
Large John

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 10/23/2011, 5:20 pm

Great news John IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 2 962367
You can breakin the new rack with another big cow this fall IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 2 870783
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Large John 10/23/2011, 5:38 pm

Wont argue with one but I'd really just like to catch some fish and see some friends
Large John
Large John

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/23/2011, 7:37 pm

Large John wrote:Wont argue with one but I'd really just like to catch some fish and see some friends

Thats what its all about.....!!!!..Friends and Family .... IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 2 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 10/26/2011, 5:13 pm

i am so looking forward to this...............its all iv been thinking about.......................gonna bring some stuff to fish bait also i think....................why not right?
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  fishurassoff 10/26/2011, 5:54 pm

BAIT WTF ! LOL y not. lol!

fishurassoff
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 10/26/2011, 6:53 pm

fishurassoff wrote:BAIT WTF ! LOL y not. lol!

yea, i know...................its not like me at all, but since im gonna be ge getting a ride onto the beach, i figured it would be fairley eay for me to haul some bait fishing stuff along.................as opposed to acting like a pack mule and walking and setting up camp some where.....................

But i have every thought in my mind about pluggin my ass off all day......................
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 10/26/2011, 7:08 pm

i myself dont fish bait................but im contemplateing live eels at night......while charlie/oldsalts tend to the fire........some sweet holes on the island

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 10/26/2011, 9:11 pm

I'll most likely get the 3 day pass. Try too anyway. So if anybody needs a ride let me know.

It's $50 for 3 days still correct??

I have a cooler rack and plenty of room for storage in my pick-up for gear, jackets, Sweatshirts and extra stuff.

I don't like to bait fish but have the tools necessary to do so if need be...

Where do you guys plan on setting up camp?? Let me know what I can bring food wise or drinks. Or should I just pack enough for myself... Sounds like it should be a FUN night of fishing.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 10/26/2011, 9:28 pm

handyman wrote:i myself dont fish bait................but im contemplateing live eels at night......while charlie/oldsalts tend to the fire........some sweet holes on the island

i usually dont fish bait neither, since im too poor to afford a beach tag for the truck..............but i use to and hauling all that stuff by foot is just crazy sometines....................
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 10/26/2011, 10:42 pm

Tom its either 50 or 75 not sure tho
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 10/27/2011, 5:21 pm

when i got my seasonal pass last month a guy was getting a 3 day and the guy told him $50 so i think thats correct. without going through all 4 pages of posts where we gonna meet up?

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 10/27/2011, 5:24 pm

Not sure if they came up with meeting spot for sure. Last i heard someone mentioned by the bathing beaches for bathroom access.
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/27/2011, 6:53 pm

I think base meeting spot should be at area 21 the bath room windmill .....Parking and a short walk for walkons ......!!!!...we can run and gun from there....????
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 10/27/2011, 8:19 pm

oh no!!! not the windmill bath room.......theres more cheese in that bath room than dominoes puts on there pizza.......but area 21 is fine by me

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 10/27/2011, 9:08 pm

If area 21 it is I'd better look at a map so I'm not calling everyones phone that I have numbers for so I can find everyone.......
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Large John 10/27/2011, 9:33 pm

Oldsalts wrote:I think base meeting spot should be at area 21 the bath room windmill .....Parking and a short walk for walkons ......!!!!...we can run and gun from there....????

Can you go that far north????? IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 2 870783
Large John
Large John

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/27/2011, 10:07 pm

Large John wrote:
Oldsalts wrote:I think base meeting spot should be at area 21 the bath room windmill .....Parking and a short walk for walkons ......!!!!...we can run and gun from there....????

Can you go that far north????? IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 2 870783

Shut up John I sold your rack for 50 bucks......LMFAO
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/27/2011, 10:08 pm

rider3 wrote:If area 21 it is I'd better look at a map so I'm not calling everyones phone that I have numbers for so I can find everyone.......

If you park in the lot and walk over the dunes we will be there no phone call needed ....LOL
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Large John 10/27/2011, 10:36 pm

Ed should I bring you a nightlight since it will get dark?
I'll take the 50 when I see you
Large John
Large John

Back to top Go down

Post  Large John 10/31/2011, 3:45 pm

Thought I missed it so I read the whole post....WHAT TIME????? are we meeting at area 21, Ill be down friday evening if anyone is coming out then, should be there around 7 or 8.

loking forward to the gathering
Large John
Large John

Back to top Go down

Post  JeffL 10/31/2011, 10:59 pm

ill be down saturday evening around 6ish.. Boss won't let me take off.. Guess ill look for charlies giant fire ^_^
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephie 10/31/2011, 11:38 pm

so excited to do some fishing this weekend with everybody... have yet to catch a keeper this season .... hopefully this weekend will be the day! IBSP SBO Get Together November 5th & 6th - Page 2 870783

Stephie

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/1/2011, 9:38 am

what times are people going to be at the park? i work sat so not sure if i can make it sat night. sunday i can be up early and to the park. i can also sleep in my car somewhere. also what should i bring? bait rod, plug rod or both? never fished there so i want to make sure i have what will be needed...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next