Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlantic Highlands Marine?

2 posters

Go down

Atlantic Highlands Marine? Empty Atlantic Highlands Marine?

Post  LamiglasMike 1/26/2011, 1:40 pm

Who is currently or was slipped at the Atlantic highlands and how are the conditions there?

I have a 21' center console. I'm interested in a floating dock, but the floating docks do not have electric but do come with water. just the non floating docks have electric and water, for more money of course.

The other thing I'm wrestling with is bottom painting my boat!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for any info, Lami

LamiglasMike

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Atlantic Highlands Marine? Empty Re: Atlantic Highlands Marine?

Post  tom1276 1/26/2011, 10:13 pm

Mike Don't know where ya live but how bout the docks across the river from The Den in Belmar. They have water and Electric.... I don't own a boat just throwing out a suggestion.... I don't know if it's a bit far south for you or not.

My buddy has one there and likes it's location. It's the docks right under the Route 35 bridge by the Headliner... I don't know who is in charge there but I can find out for ya if yer interested.... let me know...

Tom
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  LamiglasMike 1/26/2011, 11:40 pm

tom1276 wrote:Mike Don't know where ya live but how bout the docks across the river from The Den in Belmar. They have water and Electric.... I don't own a boat just throwing out a suggestion.... I don't know if it's a bit far south for you or not.

My buddy has one there and likes it's location. It's the docks right under the Route 35 bridge by the Headliner... I don't know who is in charge there but I can find out for ya if yer interested.... let me know...

Tom

Thanks Tom.

I know the slips you are talking about. My buddy has his boat in the Belmar marina and his friend is changing over to those slips. A little to south for me. If the fishing is better down there I will jump on my buddies boat!

Tight Lines.

Thanks again, Mike

LamiglasMike

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down