Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does it bother you????? or should we line them up???

4 posters

Go down

Does it bother you????? or should we line them up??? Empty Re: Does it bother you????? or should we line them up???

Post  smitty 3/13/2010, 6:53 pm

crazy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Does it bother you????? or should we line them up??? Empty just thinking...

Post  skippy 3/13/2010, 7:14 pm

Having seen the Daniel Pearl clip this look like a game of tickle me elmo :..............
They did this to the Sheik, :read: he ratted on all his friends that were killing americans,, I guess we can
never use that one again homo just a note, that he is alive and well, just needing a bath and a haircut before his big Broadway Debute Does it bother you????? or should we line them up??? 56958 looser

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Does it bother you????? or should we line them up??? Empty Re: Does it bother you????? or should we line them up???

Post  lion 5/5/2010, 3:27 pm

YEP BRING IT BACK

lion

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 5/5/2010, 6:30 pm

if it gets the right info we need than i see nothing wrong with it... it's a battle against religious fanatics.... and i'm afraid just sitting them in a chair with a bright light shining on them is just not going to work... extreme measures need to be taken against extreme fanaticism...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down