Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its time to wet the line

2 posters

Go down

Its time to wet the line Empty Its time to wet the line

Post  RHM 4/15/2010, 7:48 pm

Went out fishing with some CSP guys and Dan who holds the mass record for 16lb rainbow this year ..... unofficially till its documented ..... he's a fly guy and NY guide.... but know nothing about plugs... So I hook um up with one of my pencils and we had some keepers and we killed a few for the dinner table. Sorry no pics but i have to keep the spot burning out of the forum for good reason ..... its on a need to know basis and you dont need to know where were fishing. lol!
its time guys to start pluging.
Fish hard RI
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

Its time to wet the line Empty Re: Its time to wet the line

Post  STRIPERTED 4/17/2010, 11:57 am

HI MIKE I havent even heard about rats down your way yet & youre getting keepers on YOUR pencils good to hear it.
Im fishing the herring runs inCT the fish are getting better every week DO you have your RI LIC or are you fishing outlaw style

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 4/17/2010, 6:47 pm

I got it brother.... so when I'm dragging fish back and they stop me... I can keep dragging her to the truck... I have a few plugs for ya to pick threw as well at my house.... for the wood you gave me... i didn't for get.
last night was a 0.... I'll be out prowling around in the am... tides just about right but the cold weather has given them lock jaw or the moved somewhere else.
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down