Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License

+6
fish factor
Kevnmary
whitey
fishpro
echopeus
Smoke
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 3 Empty Re: NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License

Post  Smoke 10/2/2009, 1:52 pm

whitey wrote:smoke is captree selling them
selling what??
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 3 Empty Re: NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License

Post  Fishtale 10/2/2009, 1:55 pm

Ok, on the phone now with a freind who works there and he is patching Fred Golafaro (The Fisherman Magazine) in on the call. When we get done, I will let you guys know the outcome.......
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/2/2009, 2:06 pm

Ok, here's the scoop....... Just got off the phone with Fred and the state rep. They are saying that yes you do need the 4x4 permit BUT......The entry form states that it is valid for "parking" at Demo (not Gilgo or the Thumb, just Demo) Now, Demo has no parking area, so.........because of the "typo" they will honor the entry ticket as the 4x4 permit ONLY on state land. The State Police understand the situation of the Tourney and will not hassle you providing, you display the ticket in the window and no rowdiness. They did say to stay away from the TOB areas if you don't have a TOB permit...and no county access will be honored (Moriches area) Hope this clear things up...I just did not want you guys to get a $200 ticket for no reason....

As for the Fishing License, do not worry, DEC is not doinga ticketing blitz, only a Warning & Educating Blitz. After Jan 1 the tickets will be issued...

Now, while you guys are downing the coffee, burgers, dogs and the discreet beers, I'll be catching the fish, because no one is bringing fish to put on the Q.... lol!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 10/2/2009, 2:18 pm

Whitey that's some funny sh.. You mean they didn't know
me what the heck is wrong with them people lol
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/2/2009, 2:57 pm

just bought my lifetime liscence today the guy where i got it from says in a few years it will more than double the yearly rate homo .....hope to live long enough to get my monies worth lol! lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 10/3/2009, 2:35 pm

Guys I've called the state number 3 times over the past week and just get a recording. I'm getting worried it is getting to late, you know the speed state offices work.
I don't know if I'll come up if I don't have the permits before I drive 4hrs. How did you guys get thru and how long does it take to get the drive on 4x4 permit.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/3/2009, 2:48 pm

charlie we dont need them if anything maybe a fishing but there not going to do anything until january 1 2010
i talked to the girl in the state park office on friday and she said with the entry you can drive the beach

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3