Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License

+6
fish factor
Kevnmary
whitey
fishpro
echopeus
Smoke
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 Empty Re: NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License

Post  fishpro 9/29/2009, 6:57 pm

Thanks Vin...will check that out.
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 Empty Re: NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License

Post  Minivin5 9/29/2009, 7:02 pm

Here is the link to the thread with the screen shots and links to register....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/29/2009, 7:22 pm

Or you can call this # 1-866-933-2257.have your creditcard ready to pay..
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/30/2009, 3:29 pm

just got off the phone with the people to sign up for the
fling he said the fee covers fishing lic /buggy pass and entry fee
how cool is that NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 962367
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/30/2009, 4:44 pm

thats freakin awesome NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 870783 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 962367 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 92223 :.......: :,,,,,,,,,,,: :lava: drool :read: happy b-day

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/30/2009, 5:13 pm

fish factor wrote:just got off the phone with the people to sign up for the

Until you get get caught and you're left trying to explain that Joe Blow at the recreation office said the $15 covered the license fee. How can we be sure? Lets try to get an email from the Division to prove it.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 9/30/2009, 5:20 pm

I just sent an email I will post any response I get.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/30/2009, 5:49 pm

i hate joe blow

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/30/2009, 6:12 pm

**** for that price ya realy cant beat it cheers now ill have beer money lol!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/30/2009, 6:24 pm

but i agree an email is worth a million words
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 9/30/2009, 7:05 pm

That is awesome...I have been streesing over this all day. I tried to call the DECALS number and was on hold for 20 min Sleep I had to get back to work...so I was planing on going a Dick's SG on the way :.............. So glad to hear this NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 962367
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/30/2009, 7:14 pm

Thats great news.... NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 962367 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 962367 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 962367
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/30/2009, 8:16 pm

im telling them FISHFACTOR TOLD ME lol!

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/30/2009, 8:59 pm

whitey wrote:im telling them FISHFACTOR TOLD ME lol!
lol NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 56958 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 56958 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 56958 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 56958 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 56958 NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 56958 x2
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 10/1/2009, 12:22 pm

lol fish factor who the hell is he i dont know no stinking fishfactor
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/1/2009, 12:55 pm

Sweeet Very Happy awesome news!!!

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/1/2009, 9:33 pm

Which "people" did you call? Normally the entry fee covers covers the entry fee and nothing else. You still need to purchase the 4x4 buggy pass. The entry slip allows you to park in a parking lot, not on the sand...I would call those "people" back and verify before you get a $200 fine for being given bad advice...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/1/2009, 9:50 pm

i sent mine and ccl477 aplication back today and in the upper right corner it says permit # which they issue ... i talked to a few humans and i think were covered the only mistery is the licence NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/1/2009, 9:57 pm

whitey wrote:i sent mine and ccl477 aplication back today and in the upper right corner it says permit # which they issue ... i talked to a few humans and i think were covered the only mistery is the licence NYS Recreational Marine Fishing License - Page 2 870783
Thought the permit # was/is your "registry" number, not an actual permit...Every contest/tournament I have fished, I needed the 4x4 permit to get on the sand for each location, whether it be TOB or State or County..However, I could be wrong. Word to the wise, stay off the TOB sand, they WILL harrass you to no end (which is actually a good thing sometimes) ....I honestly doubt you coverage for the license, that would be extra....Besides, I really don't think they are issuing summonses for not having it, I think it's only warnings to "educate" you until January...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/2/2009, 9:35 am

Fishtale wrote:

Which "people" did you call? Normally the entry fee covers covers the entry fee and nothing else. You still need to purchase the 4x4 buggy pass. The entry slip allows you to park in a parking lot, not on the sand...I would call those "people" back and verify before you get a $200 fine for being given bad advice...
Chris,i think your wrong about this.i'll call in a few and post back..
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/2/2009, 10:45 am

I just got off the phone with a girl at the state park 613-321-3510 ,,, she said the $15.00 is entry and allows you to drive on the beach ... you will need the ny fishing licence ... i said even if we know fishfactor ??? it is 9:45 am on friday

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/2/2009, 11:11 am

just got the license online... was quick n easy Very Happy... now i gotta pay my due for the tourney...

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/2/2009, 11:34 am

whitey wrote:I just got off the phone with a girl at the state park 613-321-3510 ,,, she said the $15.00 is entry and allows you to drive on the beach ... you will need the ny fishing licence ... i said even if we know fishfactor ??? it is 9:45 am on friday
BINGO,YT IS 100% CORRECT,LETS HAVE FUN.. Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/2/2009, 12:36 pm

smoke is captree selling them

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 10/2/2009, 1:47 pm

Smoke wrote:
Fishtale wrote:

Chris,i think your wrong about this.i'll call in a few and post back..
Are you sure??? I was always told that you still were required to have the proper permits in order to access and sand.....I'd hate to see any of them get a $200 ticket for a really stupid reason...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next