Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+10
smitty
Rick..stillcasting
Charlie G.
AKScuba
joesfishingproblemsdad
joesfishinproblem
rebelmusicnp
stevel
REDBASS
fishincrazy
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  stevel 7/16/2009, 7:56 am

joe what combination of food and beverage do u suggest so that it doesnt burn the nostrals so much when comming back up First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 56958
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  REDBASS 7/16/2009, 1:36 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
Charlie G. wrote:I'd like to make a motion to change the name of the club to "JoesPukingProblem"
but I need a second as noted in roberts rules of orders. Do I hear a second to this motion guys First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 92223

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 92223 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 92223 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 92223 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 92223 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 92223

FC

FOUNDER JOESPUKINPROBLEM FISHIN CLUB!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'LL SECONDED IT.. SO YOU CAN CHANGE THE NAME NOW. First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 56958
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 7/16/2009, 2:09 pm

Im changing his name in my phone to joespukinproblem. I so thought of it before all of you. First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 962367 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 870783
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 7/16/2009, 5:59 pm

Joe, they don't give you a break, do they?
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/16/2009, 6:50 pm

na tech they r all seasoned oldsalty's they would never get sick lol..although i am the on who caught about 500 lbs more fish lollolololololol First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 870783 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 870783 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 870783 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2