Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+10
smitty
Rick..stillcasting
Charlie G.
AKScuba
joesfishingproblemsdad
joesfishinproblem
rebelmusicnp
stevel
REDBASS
fishincrazy
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 7/6/2009, 9:38 pm

I hereby call to order the first meeting of the Joefishinproblem Fan Club!!!!!!!!! Being Charter member and founder of this club I want to open this meeting with stories about Joe. :king:

POST UP BOYS AND GIRLS LETS HERE IT FOR THE GREAT JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  REDBASS 7/6/2009, 11:09 pm

ONCE APON ATIME JFP.WAS A SMALL BOY JUST TRYING TOO CATCH A FISH. IN A CREEK BACK IN BROOKLYN.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  stevel 7/7/2009, 9:20 am

proud to be part of this club... my finest thought of joe was when we first went fishing he went after a fish being brought in slipped almost went under ,split his wadders but still dragged the fish in....joe what else can I say.....U DA MAN JOE .......... :you da man: :you da man:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/7/2009, 11:32 am

Joe is a :jerk off:
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/7/2009, 11:34 am

hey jon beeee lowwwwww me :jerk off:
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishingproblemsdad 7/7/2009, 12:59 pm

The problem started young!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
joesfishingproblemsdad
joesfishingproblemsdad
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 7/7/2009, 1:42 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:Joe is a :jerk off:

What Rebel said what a pain in tha arse that guy is :,,,,,,,,,,,: Rebel we should start a JFP hater's club lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/7/2009, 2:03 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:hey jon beeee lowwwwww me :jerk off:

AKScuba wrote:

What Rebel said what a pain in tha arse that guy is :,,,,,,,,,,,: Rebel we should start a JFP hater's club lol!

scuba steve your gonna be shark chum next sunday on the tuna trip u bee och First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 962367 :affraid:
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 7/7/2009, 2:08 pm

Dude bring it I bite sharks back ask the two that ended up on the dinner table after they bit me lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty BIG RED LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 7/7/2009, 6:25 pm

AKScuba wrote:Dude bring it I bite sharks back ask the two that ended up on the dinner table after they bit me lol!

I wouldn't eat anything that would eat you????!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

LOL LOL LOL LOL FC LOL LOL LOL LOL

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 7/7/2009, 7:15 pm

I am in awl of the Great Joe :you da man: I witnessed him catching the largest Bass of his life on a spook. An expert he was at subdoing the great striped monster fish. Like Ahab and the great white whale. But Ahab wasn't on his cell phone for an hour after the battle, LOL.
And Ahab didn't have a stain on his shorts afterwards.
I would go to sea or surf any day or night with the great cow slayer JFP.
That can't be JFP in that picture that kid has no fishingproblem belly. First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 7/7/2009, 8:27 pm

joe will put down his pole to eat a chunky.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 7/7/2009, 8:30 pm

Rick..stillcasting wrote:joe will put down his pole to eat a chunky.

Only if he finds it floattin in the shallow end!!!!! First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishingproblemsdad 7/7/2009, 9:06 pm

Charlie G. wrote:
That can't be JFP in that picture that kid has no fishingproblem belly. First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958
Oh Yeah, That's him. Here's a later pic of him when the belly started!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
joesfishingproblemsdad
joesfishingproblemsdad
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 7/8/2009, 12:07 am

NOW i see how it started lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 7/8/2009, 7:48 am

thats great now we can start to see how he grew in two ways lol up and out lol........

Joe you rock lol.... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/8/2009, 10:27 am

i guess he lost his adidas sponsorship over the years?
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/10/2009, 9:23 pm

i call this meeting to order lol
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  911Mom 7/10/2009, 9:28 pm

Damn.. did I miss the party?? :suspect:

911Mom

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 7/10/2009, 11:24 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i call this meeting to order lol

YOUR OVER RULED. YOUR OUT OF ORDER. First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 7/15/2009, 9:04 pm

I'd like to make a motion to change the name of the club to "JoesPukingProblem"
but I need a second as noted in roberts rules of orders. Do I hear a second to this motion guys First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  swab1985 7/15/2009, 9:15 pm

Here yee here yee!!!!!!! Butter is joes new official name! Butters chunk tossing club!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,:
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 7/15/2009, 9:16 pm

Charlie G. wrote:I'd like to make a motion to change the name of the club to "JoesPukingProblem"
but I need a second as noted in roberts rules of orders. Do I hear a second to this motion guys First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223

First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958

P.S: How I do I get into the Joepukingproblem fan club??? First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56958
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/15/2009, 11:42 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :king: :king: :king: :king:
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 7/16/2009, 12:29 am

Charlie G. wrote:I'd like to make a motion to change the name of the club to "JoesPukingProblem"

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223 First Meeting JFP FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 92223

FC

FOUNDER JOESPUKINPROBLEM FISHIN CLUB!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL