Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to cheat info

4 posters

Go down

Trying to cheat info Empty Trying to cheat info

Post  Sephus3 4/10/2009, 12:56 am

I see the armada beginning it's formation on the Might D in trenton by the bridges so the time is coming. Just wondering if anyone
fishes from the calhoun bridge on up to lamberville for stripers??? and if you wouldn't mind giving me a hint of any action.
I would normally be wetting the waders around now but I have a sore back that's healing and I'm going to be very particular on my outtings
in the next month or so.
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Trying to cheat info Empty Re: Trying to cheat info

Post  fishpro 4/10/2009, 8:47 am

I fish the D from Lambertville to Bulls Island. I will keep you informed to what I know. Also Fishincrazy fishes the river so you may want to contact him also. I will be fishing the river this year with some "special" bait. I'll let you know how I do....I am no river rat but I do OK.
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/10/2009, 4:17 pm

HEY HEY fishincrazy fishes the river in fact I'm hittin it Easter morning for shad.I've heard of 1 bass in Trenton area,but I'm still waittin on the call.Sephus3 PM me I won't post here when it gets hot due to spot burn issues,but I'll gladley give any member who wants all the info I have through PM or by phone!!!! I know there's shad in the river only a matter of time till the herring and the bass show up in force!!!!!! Check out the shad hotline thread I started http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fresh-water-fishing-f12/shad-hotline-info-t1036.htm chaeck it out!!!!!

cheers FC Trying to cheat info 962367

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/10/2009, 5:06 pm

Saltwater Sportsman had an article this month on fishing the D. Catching bait under the bridges with a sabiki and then livelining them in the channels. That place must be bumperboat city after an article like that. Talk about spot burning they even had pictures of the armadas under the bridges.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 4/10/2009, 6:06 pm

fishpro wrote:I fish the D from Lambertville to Bulls Island. I will keep you informed to what I know. Also Fishincrazy fishes the river so you may want to contact him also. I will be fishing the river this year with some "special" bait. I'll let you know how I do....I am no river rat but I do OK.

Thanks Fishpro. "special bait"? :scratch: interesting. can't wait to here how you do???
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 4/10/2009, 6:08 pm

Thanks Fishincrazy :) and thanks for the link.

fishincrazy wrote:HEY HEY fishincrazy fishes the river in fact I'm hittin it Easter morning for shad.I've heard of 1 bass in Trenton area,but I'm still waittin on the call.Sephus3 PM me I won't post here when it gets hot due to spot burn issues,but I'll gladley give any member who wants all the info I have through PM or by phone!!!! I know there's shad in the river only a matter of time till the herring and the bass show up in force!!!!!! Check out the shad hotline thread I started http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fresh-water-fishing-f12/shad-hotline-info-t1036.htm chaeck it out!!!!!

cheers FC Trying to cheat info 962367
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 4/10/2009, 6:15 pm

That's fantastic, it gets to be already like an Asian fishing harbor. after this article you won't need the bridges. so much for
closed seasons, especially when they won't have to manpower to control it. General George Washington crossed the river
in the wrong generation :) .

Kevnmary wrote:Saltwater Sportsman had an article this month on fishing the D. Catching bait under the bridges with a sabiki and then livelining them in the channels. That place must be bumperboat city after an article like that. Talk about spot burning they even had pictures of the armadas under the bridges.
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down