Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kayleigh's law who's got info...

Go down

kayleigh's law who's got info... Empty kayleigh's law who's got info...

Post  holymackeral 3/25/2010, 10:31 am

trying to find info on this kayleigh's law crap. before i go on a rant, i want to know the info i have is right. i've searched the internet but can not find anything about it. i tried to find it on the nj gov site but it's hidden better than kev's picture contests.

the law from what i know of seems like a crock of b.s.

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

kayleigh's law who's got info... Empty Re: kayleigh's law who's got info...

Post  holymackeral 3/25/2010, 11:50 am

ok i found what i was looking for. it seems i was on the wrong nj gov site. it seems the law is geared to new drivers with permits and probational licenses. those stickers are also for these types of drivers who are under 21.

it's still a load of crap. i think this law is going to cause a lot of problems for kids. i doubt a little sticker on a license plate is going to save kids lives. unless it's got some kind of magical power that prevents accidents from happening.

but now the police have the right to search a vehicle without due cause just for having that sticker. so if you accidentally forget you have the sticker on your car you can be pulled over and searched for no reason. it also points out to perverts and criminals whose driving in the vehicle.

they also want us to pay for said stickers. they pass the law and force it on us and we have to pay for it. it's time to get out of this state, tired of paying for the nj officials mansions and cars.

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down