Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!!

+8
fatfingers
Alphabaits
Walleye 1
skippy
mkuchta45
REDBASS
stilltryn
fishincrazy
12 posters

Go down

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Empty Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 2/22/2009, 12:56 am

Who fish's toothy critters in the fresh???????? Here's one!!!! cheers

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Jimmywalleyeage3

jajim's first eye at 3 yrs old!!!!!!Thats my BOY!!!!!!! cheers

FC :lol:

Last edited by fishincrazy on 3/8/2009, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Empty Re: Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 3/8/2009, 4:43 pm

NOBODY????????? confused

FC confused

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Empty Re: Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!!

Post  stilltryn 3/8/2009, 10:27 pm

im in this year! gotta try something new. :affraid: :afro:
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/8/2009, 10:30 pm

stilltryn wrote:im in this year! gotta try something new. :affraid: :afro:

We gotta hook up dude!!!!! cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/9/2009, 4:26 pm

COME ON THEY DONT BITE. MUCH. LOLOLOLOLOL lol! lol! lol! lol!
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  mkuchta45 3/9/2009, 7:59 pm

I'm getting back into freshwater fishing now that I moved back into PA. Looking to catch some walleyes in the Big D. When are the good times of the year? Never caught one before, but heard they are catching some now. Thanks.

mkuchta45

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/9/2009, 8:04 pm

mkuchta45 wrote:I'm getting back into freshwater fishing now that I moved back into PA. Looking to catch some walleyes in the Big D. When are the good times of the year? Never caught one before, but heard they are catching some now. Thanks.

Now is the time you gotta find larger slack water eddy's.We fish 1/16-1/14 oz lead heads with twister tails white is real popular.The've also been hittin on 3-4" rapalas,I like husky jerks they suspend.The X-rap is good too!!!Drop me a line I'm in Langhorne maybe we could hit it some tome.I also hit the beach alot and go right past you on the way we should hook up!!! cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/12/2009, 6:13 pm

TTT Any Walleye fisherman here??????I love fish with teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:.......: :.......: FC :.......: :.......: Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Empty hey...

Post  skippy 9/12/2009, 6:58 pm

picture is worth a thousand words Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 870783

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/13/2009, 2:07 am

skippy wrote:picture is worth a thousand words Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 870783

Thnks Skip!!!First and last for jajim to date!!I'm lookin though to take him to Canada with me next year God Willing he'll catch em there!!!

cheers Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 962367 cheers Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 962367 cheers FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Empty Check my Eye Out!!!

Post  Walleye 1 9/13/2009, 2:19 am

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Walleyejerry-1
Walleye 1
Walleye 1

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Alphabaits 9/13/2009, 8:36 pm

Jim we'll have to get together late winter and do some fishing. Here's my biggest to date caught in March looking for early smallmouth. I fished hard for them all winter and had pretty much nothing to show for it then stopped and started looking for smallies and got this one.

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Walleye001Custom

Alphabaits

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/13/2009, 8:45 pm

Alphabaits wrote:Jim we'll have to get together late winter and do some fishing. Here's my biggest to date caught in March looking for early smallmouth. I fished hard for them all winter and had pretty much nothing to show for it then stopped and started looking for smallies and got this one.

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! Walleye001Custom

Ted thats Sweet!!!!!!!!Is that a husky jerk?????I'm in this winter,I learned alot on the river last winter!!Lookin forward to it!!!!

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223 Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223 FC Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223 Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fatfingers 12/3/2009, 11:02 am

I hear a lot of good things about what happens when Husky Jerks get in the same water with walleyes!
I used to fish for them on Lake Erie.

The are arguably the best eating fish in freshwater.
fatfingers
fatfingers

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 12/3/2009, 8:18 pm

fatfingers wrote:I hear a lot of good things about what happens when Husky Jerks get in the same water with walleyes!
I used to fish for them on Lake Erie.

The are arguably the best eating fish in freshwater.

My favorite by far!!!!!!!!The husky jerk is an awesome lure!!!!I also like to use X-Raps,and yozuri mag darters.The old stand by twister tails and jig head!!!

FC Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223 Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223 Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223 Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223 Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 12/26/2009, 4:42 pm

Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 04-19-2009010918PMwolfies have toofices
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  first2wins 12/26/2009, 6:28 pm

I have caught a few down by the art museum in march looking for stripers.
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 12/30/2009, 11:22 pm

my father has the mass state record for walleye since 1973 .. they have it listed as 1975 but we have the fish and little trophy to prove it ... 11 pounds 29 1/2 inches long ... cheers

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 12/31/2009, 11:15 am

whitey wrote:my father has the mass state record for walleye since 1973 .. they have it listed as 1975 but we have the fish and little trophy to prove it ... 11 pounds 29 1/2 inches long ... cheers

thats sweet YT cheers gotta be proud of the oldman for that huh???

I have never caught a walleye before, always wanted to..... you need to post up pix of that bad boy Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 962367 Walleye fish with teeth!!!!!!We Don't Need No Stinkin Basses!!!!! 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down