Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the first timer striped bass thread (pics)

+8
wink_man
mikeybonz
dozer 277
rebelmusicnp
REDBASS
fishincrazy
stilltryn
joesfishinproblem
12 posters

Go down

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Empty the first timer striped bass thread (pics)

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/9/2009, 11:47 am

i thought i would start a thread for the first timers.....so if you guys catch or know anyone who catches there first striper or any other fish for that matter post up......these pics are from my son and cousin from the last 2 night we have had a blast now that these guys are here.....they will both be here for the rest of the week gonna try and get them the new jersey grand slam, striper, blue,weakfish and fluke......we got 2 down so far a for brenden and 3 of them for jesse...... no weakfish fish yet....
the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00210

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00510

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00611

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00710

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 01010

these guys look alittle happy
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Empty Re: the first timer striped bass thread (pics)

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/9/2009, 9:44 pm

off in a lil bit to hit the fish again with the boys
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Empty Re: the first timer striped bass thread (pics)

Post  stilltryn 7/9/2009, 10:39 pm

DOES MINE COUNT? lol!
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/9/2009, 10:53 pm

sure post up the pics please buddy
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Empty jajims first walleye!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 7/9/2009, 10:58 pm

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Jimmywalleyeage3

This is jajims first walleye!!!!!!!!!!Make a daddy proud!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 7/10/2009, 12:26 am

NICE REPORT WITH PICS. GLAD TOO SEE THE YOUNGENS DID WELL.GOOD JOB MEN. the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 92223
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 7/10/2009, 12:49 pm

we've gotta work on your photography skills :evil:
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 7/10/2009, 6:09 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:we've gotta work on your photography skills :evil:

My X wife took that one Jon!!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Is this better????

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Jimmybassage4

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 7/15/2009, 5:17 pm

my daughters first keeper bass. the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Pic1111

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 7/15/2009, 5:37 pm

fishincrazy wrote:the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Jimmywalleyeage3

FC

nice shorts jim hahahahaha lol! the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 7/15/2009, 6:20 pm

nice joe
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  wink_man 8/19/2009, 2:01 pm

Nice thread, would love to see more pics in it. I love to see the kids/young adults, if you don't pass it on, the passion/obsession becomes lost, the kids are what it's all about.

Like Dozer, I will do the daughter thingie.

Daughters first striper:
the first timer striped bass thread (pics) P8210009

Daughters first keeper striper:
the first timer striped bass thread (pics) P6170066
wink_man
wink_man

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 8/19/2009, 2:53 pm

nice pics wink the pics i started this thread with were in the same location of yours....thats funny the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 870783 the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  wink_man 8/19/2009, 3:14 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:nice pics wink the pics i started this thread with were in the same location of yours....thats funny the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 870783 the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 870783

Joe, I was fully aware of that, even in the dark, I knew exactly where the pics were taken by you, LOL. I am familiar with every square inch of that area.

Tell the kids that whenever they walk along that fence, to study the top 6 inches of it as they walk along. People tend to hang a lure/lures on the fence when they change lures in a hurry, then they leave in a hurry and forget them. I have found, litereally dozens of lures on that fence over the years.

One time I found 2 rapala X-raps on that fence, with broken lips. Took them home, emailed rapala and told them I was unhappy with the performance of them. They said send them back, so I did for $2.20 postage, and 2 weeks later had 2 brand new X-raps deliverd to my door, LOL.
wink_man
wink_man

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 8/19/2009, 4:38 pm

wink_man wrote:
joesfishinproblem wrote:nice pics wink the pics i started this thread with were in the same location of yours....thats funny the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 870783 the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 870783

Joe, I was fully aware of that, even in the dark, I knew exactly where the pics were taken by you, LOL. I am familiar with every square inch of that area.

Tell the kids that whenever they walk along that fence, to study the top 6 inches of it as they walk along. People tend to hang a lure/lures on the fence when they change lures in a hurry, then they leave in a hurry and forget them. I have found, litereally dozens of lures on that fence over the years.

One time I found 2 rapala X-raps on that fence, with broken lips. Took them home, emailed rapala and told them I was unhappy with the performance of them. They said send them back, so I did for $2.20 postage, and 2 weeks later had 2 brand new X-raps deliverd to my door, LOL.

i've "hung" my share of lures on the other side of where i was casting from! Very Happy
great pictures of your daughter garry. she looks happy!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/19/2009, 6:00 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Jimmywalleyeage3

FC

nice shorts jim hahahahaha lol! the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 870783

Joe it's a walleye I know their rare in the salt :affraid: But I thought you'd know one!!! :affraid:

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/19/2009, 6:02 pm

jajim with a beach bass!!!!!

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Jimmybass1

Better Joe???

FC the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/3/2010, 3:33 pm

took my cousin out last night he is 9 yrs this was his first bass..he has some blues und3er his belt but this was his first bass..rebel came along for the ride up north..he did reel well too lol.

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00628
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/3/2010, 3:45 pm

awsome joe congrats to the littleman.... the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 4/3/2010, 10:42 pm

thats awesome
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 4/4/2010, 10:10 am

about as close to a bass as i've gotten all spring. i'm playing with a 9 month old handicap.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Back to top Go down

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) Empty Thoes are some nice looking fish where did you get these at ?

Post  Chrisjoe1994 3/19/2011, 10:26 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i thought i would start a thread for the first timers.....so if you guys catch or know anyone who catches there first striper or any other fish for that matter post up......these pics are from my son and cousin from the last 2 night we have had a blast now that these guys are here.....they will both be here for the rest of the week gonna try and get them the new jersey grand slam, striper, blue,weakfish and fluke......we got 2 down so far a for brenden and 3 of them for jesse...... no weakfish fish yet....
the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00210

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00510

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00611

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 00710

the first timer striped bass thread (pics) 01010

these guys look alittle happy

Chrisjoe1994

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jcoxyyy 5/25/2011, 11:35 am

the first ones always great no matter what the size, i remember mine like it was yesterday, 2inchs low of the boats record!

jcoxyyy

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down