Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Food for The Hobby

2 posters

Go down

Some Food for The Hobby Empty Some Food for The Hobby

Post  L3gend Angler 4/1/2011, 8:25 pm

Just got a batch of AYC at my door! Yay! lol!
Some Food for The Hobby 207748_1563341097030_1640455570_1068183_3540558_n
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 546

http://flyz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Some Food for The Hobby Empty Re: Some Food for The Hobby

Post  fishing75 4/1/2011, 8:31 pm

Cool. I just got finished turning with some of that about 2 hours ago!!!!!! cheers cheers Love that stuff and Port Orford Cedar. 2 of the best woods out there to turn with IMHO. have fun with it Zach Some Food for The Hobby 962367 Some Food for The Hobby 962367

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  L3gend Angler 4/1/2011, 8:33 pm

fishing75 wrote:Cool. I just got finished turning with some of that about 2 hours ago!!!!!! cheers cheers Love that stuff and Port Orford Cedar. 2 of the best woods out there to turn with IMHO. have fun with it Zach Some Food for The Hobby 962367 Some Food for The Hobby 962367

Never tried Port Orford. Next order I will get some. I love AYC so far. I will have fun with it thanks dude.
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 4/1/2011, 8:38 pm

L3gend Angler wrote:
fishing75 wrote:Cool. I just got finished turning with some of that about 2 hours ago!!!!!! cheers cheers Love that stuff and Port Orford Cedar. 2 of the best woods out there to turn with IMHO. have fun with it Zach Some Food for The Hobby 962367 Some Food for The Hobby 962367

Never tried Port Orford. Next order I will get some. I love AYC so far. I will have fun with it thanks dude.
Its very similar to AYC but the smell is soooooooo much better. smells like ginger and lemons when its turned

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  L3gend Angler 4/1/2011, 8:41 pm

fishing75 wrote:
L3gend Angler wrote:

Its very similar to AYC but the smell is soooooooo much better. smells like ginger and lemons when its turned
I actually like the smell of AYC. I like taking my respirator off to a fresh turned AYC plug smells nice.
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 4/1/2011, 8:43 pm

L3gend Angler wrote:
fishing75 wrote:
L3gend Angler wrote:

I actually like the smell of AYC. I like taking my respirator off to a fresh turned AYC plug smells nice.

Me too. If you like doing that, wait til you turn with POC lol!

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down