Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Recomendations For A " Windproof " Top For Fishing

5 posters

Go down

I Need Recomendations For A " Windproof " Top For Fishing Empty I Need Recomendations For A " Windproof " Top For Fishing

Post  Charlie G. 9/1/2010, 4:30 pm

I'm looking to get a Windproof top for fishing this fall on the beaches and maybe a boat. I have waterproof tops and also insulating fleece tops but I'm looking for just a " Windproof Shell Top " that can be worn in all seasons. Like a pull over top. With hood or without doesn't matter. As long as it stops the wind.
The problem I have found is that most just come in sizes up to XXL and that ain't going to do it for me. I need a XXXL size.
If anyone has a favorite windproof top that you wear and would recommend to others, I will find out if it comes in my size. I just haven't had any luck finding one in my size.
Thanks for any help. And I don't want to hear any crap from any smartass about lousing weight to fit into a smaller size people.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

I Need Recomendations For A " Windproof " Top For Fishing Empty Re: I Need Recomendations For A " Windproof " Top For Fishing

Post  stevel 9/1/2010, 5:16 pm

cg try frogg toggs awsome jackets lite weight wind and rainproof and have bigboys sizes.... cheers cheers

I have top and bottoms love them .....not bad price either.... popcorn
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

I Need Recomendations For A " Windproof " Top For Fishing Empty Re: I Need Recomendations For A " Windproof " Top For Fishing

Post  Kevnmary 9/1/2010, 5:25 pm

I like Helly Hanson. They fit me!
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/1/2010, 7:02 pm

cg i have the aquaskinz 3x and it barley fits they run small...u can try it on when we meet up in a few weeks
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 9/1/2010, 8:03 pm

I have an Aquaskinz top already. Matter a fact I have 2, And Joe they just made the XXXL a larger cut size I talked to them a month ago when I bought my new Raptor top. The new version in XXXL fits me good with even a little extra room for a fleece top
I'm looking for just something to break the wind, maybe a nylon shell pullover but I'm not sure if they are windproof.
I know Gore Tex makes a fabric that is but haven't found one to fit yet.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  VooDooTackle 9/3/2010, 6:45 pm

Try Columbia they make some great jackets and pull overs. That is all I use when I am on the water if it's not raining.

VooDoo
VooDooTackle
VooDooTackle

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down