Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs" Fishing Flea Market

Go down

"Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs" Fishing Flea Market Empty "Hooked On Fishing Not On Drugs" Fishing Flea Market

Post  highhook 2/15/2010, 11:22 pm

Hi, Just wanted to let everyone know that HoneyHoleDipper and I are doing a show on Sunday Feb. 21st at the Washington Twp Senior Center. This show benifits a day of fishing for the kids at a later date and from what I heard about it, it's a great day for the young ones. Fishing lessons, boating classes, pro fishermen from the area,a fishing derby(stocked lake with trout, bass and pickerel),barbecue...also State Police will be there providing instructions for safty on the water.....All at no cost to you.There are some tables left for builders,new and used collectibles for fresh and saltwater tackle. I hope this catches your eye as it did mine, like I said ,all proceeds will go to the Derby. Tables are 8ft with chairs,wide isles and great lighting and are $25. The show runs from 9am till 3pm.Washington Twp Senior Center 315 Greentree rd. Washington Twp 08080 I hope to see you there and if not, your welcome to bring your children out to the Derby. If intrested you can contact John Hoenge at 856-218-7176 and tell him Mark(highhook) sent you and he'll for sure hook you up. I really hope some builders step up and if you have children that's all the reason more. Thanks everyone. Mark

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down