Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am done with IBSP

+8
Murphthesurf
stevel
holymackeral
ChrisL
Bluesfish
Oldsalts
Charlie G.
surffishingbum
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am done with IBSP - Page 2 Empty Re: I am done with IBSP

Post  dozer 277 8/31/2010, 9:09 pm

just wait till october/ november it gets much better and i hate the heat so i wont go from mid june until september. better fishing in the fall. nothing beats fishing in december with not another soul in sight and schoolie bass hammering my own and stevels teasers all afternoon. patience all it will get better soon.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  gaffmaster 8/31/2010, 9:36 pm

dozer 277 wrote:just wait till october/ november it gets much better and i hate the heat so i wont go from mid june until september. better fishing in the fall. nothing beats fishing in december with not another soul in sight and schoolie bass hammering my own and stevels teasers all afternoon. patience all it will get better soon.

Last year I did good into December!!
This is one of about 20 fish on December 15th 2009. NO ONE was left on the beach. 3 vehicles all day.
COME ON OCTOBER!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gaffmaster

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/1/2010, 9:13 pm

gaff master i hear ya, i look forward to the late fall. fish may be small but there alot of fun. something to be said for the serenity of an empty beach on a warm november day. ( someone should write a song about that)

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/1/2010, 9:14 pm

gaff never caught a red X off the surf. can you eat em? sorry couldnt resist. new firewalls at work i cant see nothing anymore.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  gaffmaster 9/1/2010, 9:41 pm

dozer 277 wrote:gaff never caught a red X off the surf. can you eat em? sorry couldnt resist. new firewalls at work i cant see nothing anymore.

Picture is just of a FAT little schooly. Very Happy
Last day I fished was Dec 15th. When I left PA it was about 45-48 deg and after arriving at the beach it was like 55-58 in the morning and seas were just beautiful. We started fishing the day with just tee shirts from about 7:30 to 8:30 AM. As the day progressed the wind started and seas were building and temp started DROPPING. Ended up the day with wind blowing 30-40 and waves crashing rain blowing hard as whitewater from NE built all day. Temps dropped to about 38 (5:00pm) by the time we left.
One thing was fish were bitting better the nastier it got. I had about 20 my buddy had 11.
A day or 2 later the snow arrived and that ended my trips to the beach for the year. Ended up with great memories and cant wait till this years fall migration at IBSP.

gaffmaster

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/2/2010, 8:40 pm

i cant wait either, it will be here before you know it. last year i took my 22 yr old daughter with me and she had a blast. she was bringing one in and a young guy was walking by, he stopped i guess to help her. she walked down to the water, lipped the fish removed the hook and released it. the guy just turned around and kept walking. when he passed me he said he was gonna help her till he saw her lip the fish and knew she didnt need any help. hopefully i will see you this fall.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/3/2010, 1:55 pm

dozer 277 wrote:i cant wait either, it will be here before you know it. last year i took my 22 yr old daughter with me and she had a blast. she was bringing one in and a young guy was walking by, he stopped i guess to help her. she walked down to the water, lipped the fish removed the hook and released it. the guy just turned around and kept walking. when he passed me he said he was gonna help her till he saw her lip the fish and knew she didnt need any help. hopefully i will see you this fall.

I am done with IBSP - Page 2 92223.... you go girl ....thats what im talkin bout.... I am done with IBSP - Page 2 560155
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 9/10/2010, 2:47 pm

thats my little girl, I am done with IBSP - Page 2 92223

dozer 277

Back to top Go down