Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greenie modifying questions....

Go down

greenie modifying questions.... Empty greenie modifying questions....

Post  holymackeral 3/31/2010, 12:23 am

so once i can find me a decent penn greenie or two i would like to get some drilling done to it. does anyone know of machinists that can do this kind of work? i would try this on my own but i know i'll misplace a hole or something and ruin the design. also what kind of finish is the best? i thought paint would be good since the colors would be endless but i'm sure it would not last long from chipping and wearing out from regular use. i was thinking anodizing, decent color choices and a metalicy finish which is what i would like. than there's powdercoating, i know it's pretty durable and color choices are not too bad. but i'm afraid of how thick it can be and get. like maybe drilled holes may get filled in and possible refitting problems.

so what advice do you all have? i know some of you have had this done or do it yourselves. oh if anyone hears of greenies being sold for a decent price let me know. thanks...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down