Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just got back from florida and ready to go back down

4 posters

Go down

just got back from florida and ready to go back down Empty just got back from florida and ready to go back down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/22/2010, 1:42 pm

You florida guys really got it going on, from the weedy flats, docks mangroves. We had a blast fishin with swimbaits on a jig head. Redfish, lots of trout, jacks, ladyfish,flounder, a catfish, bluefish and a few more small weird things. We were up and fishing every mornin for a few hours till the waves would come over the bow, and had to have the plug out for most rides in and ankle deep water still. Cant wait to get back down there but with boat work and warm water eddies to the east looks like it we might have to wait till late fall to do it again to get my pompano. 1st day back and already looking for an opening to get back down. Cant believe how cheap it is to stay down there, are buddy says he can stay for 2 months on 2,500 dollars and be comfortable.(600 a month for rent on the canal with a slip)

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

just got back from florida and ready to go back down Empty Re: just got back from florida and ready to go back down

Post  rocstar21 3/22/2010, 2:18 pm

WHERE WERE YOU AT? EAST COAST OR WEST? GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT........ COME ON BACK ANY TIME..... GOT ANY PIX FROM THE TRIP????
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

just got back from florida and ready to go back down Empty Re: just got back from florida and ready to go back down

Post  whitey 3/22/2010, 4:57 pm

every time i go i say im moving also just got back from florida and ready to go back down 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/22/2010, 8:26 pm

We were staying at Jensen beach man. We got plenty of pictures but I got no clue how to put them up. I'll have some on the boat this year so the guys comin to slay some drum in may can take a peak. That was definitively the best vaca I ever had by far castin into the mangroves and watching mullet jump around all day everywhere, my neck is still soar from looking around looking at bait jumping thinking it was something real. It was like freshwater fishin but every time you set the hook the fish peel drag for a couple of seconds, and then multiple times threw out the fight.

FNC1stMate

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/22/2010, 8:30 pm

Thats a nice snook rocstar, we didnt catch ne of them or hear of nebody catching them. I guess I was a year late, they said they counted 128 dead snook just in there little canal.(125 yards maybe)

FNC1stMate

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/23/2010, 2:18 pm

FLORIDA ....GOT OT LOVE IT....GLAD U HAD A GREAR TRIP... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down