Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you guys hate Florida?

4 posters

Go down

Why do you guys hate Florida? Empty Why do you guys hate Florida?

Post  skippy 2/12/2010, 3:57 pm

Why do you guys hate Florida? 177925 Or am I really that bitter?????? Okay this morn was our monthly chamber meeting, congressmen Alcee Hastings was the first to speak,,,,

:read: He opened with, " To date 34,000 Hatians have been treated at hospitals in the state of florida,.
Do not worry. He says, the president has a plan to cover the cost, so that the state will not be responsible
When someone says that all these people are going to end up in the welfare system, :read:
The congressman says that they qualify for a "Federal Social Security Program" that will not burden
the state.......... lol!
I thought social security was broke, :read:
My state has 13 percent unemployment, we already have a million little haitian entitlements just a few miles south of west palm beach,, mad
ALL OF THAT SEEMS BAD ENOUGH WHEN HE SAY'S...." The president has plans to bring in two hundred thousand more... not a joke..
Alcee run out of the meeting this morn....
The whole drive home from west palm I had a screaming headache, my wife says I am bitter, I more feel taken advantage of... thanks for listening, and have a nice day,,,,

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Why do you guys hate Florida? Empty Re: Why do you guys hate Florida?

Post  Bluesfish 2/12/2010, 4:20 pm

Yo Skippy..I feel your pain Bro mad . As a union plasterer I'm seeing more and more of my work going to nonunion contractors w/ a work force of illegals. Right now I'm one of the lucky ones to be working, but with our locals unemployment rate @ 80% yes 80% how long can I REMAIN LUCKY confused Work preformance and quality just don't mean **** any more I guess. confused I feel your pain!!!!

Bluesfish Why do you guys hate Florida? 177925 Why do you guys hate Florida? 177925 Why do you guys hate Florida? 177925
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 2/12/2010, 8:48 pm

New Jersey is waiting for you to come back bro.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 2/15/2010, 12:20 pm

we should annex Haiti sorta like Puerto Rico w/o voting rights.. yeah I feel for the death and destruction,,etc. but for what we'll be pouring into there for now and the years to come I want something back for my USA tax dollars.Howabout we take over the coastline and 5miles inland for our $$$. I don't feel warm and fuzzy about Haiti,, corruption there is a joke,, alot of BS and we good americans will absorb it,enough said.
I like Florida about a thousand miles away from Jersey Very Happy

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down