Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving to Florida!!

+4
Bluesfish
holymackeral
stevel
AKScuba
8 posters

Go down

Moving to Florida!! Empty Moving to Florida!!

Post  AKScuba 11/12/2010, 3:25 pm

Well the club med job finally came through, I will be moving to Port St Lucie december 3rd! Taking dive gear and fishing rods... Very Happy Moving to Florida!! 962367 Gonna miss fishing in jersey but i got a small taste of whats available down there and i am stoked.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Moving to Florida!! Empty Re: Moving to Florida!!

Post  stevel 11/12/2010, 4:08 pm

andrew best of luck to you buddy....be safe ....some times you have to go for what life has to offer.... Moving to Florida!! 962367 Moving to Florida!! 962367
NO SHIRT TERRITORY FOR SURE... lol! lol! ...be easy on the ladies.... Very Happy
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/12/2010, 7:40 pm

good luck....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/12/2010, 10:51 pm

Run with it Bro!!!!! Good luck!! Drop us a post now n then!

Bluesfish Moving to Florida!! 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Moving to Florida!! Empty moving to Florida

Post  victank1 11/13/2010, 12:31 am

AKScuba, Just got home about an hour ago from Panama City Beach. An still full from the Grouper and the Apalachecola Bay Oysters. They will become a staple meal for you if like them. They serve them every way you can imagine.They don;t have Fluke but have Flounder. Great fish for munching and fishing in Florida is the best. You can go inland and fish some of the best Largemouth bass in the country or bluegills too big to hold in on hand. You have to trap them on your chest to take the hook out, thus the term titty bream. HA HA. You will be from the Atlantic to the Gulf in less than 2 hours in just about any place in the state.. I'm jealous but proud for you Have a piece of Heaven... Moving to Florida!! 870783 Moving to Florida!! 870783 Moving to Florida!! 870783 Moving to Florida!! 560155 Moving to Florida!! 560155 Moving to Florida!! 560155
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  victank1 11/13/2010, 12:34 am

victank1 wrote:AKScuba, Just got home about an hour ago from Panama City Beach. An still full from the Grouper and the Apalachecola Bay Oysters. They will become a staple meal for you if like them. They serve them every way you can imagine.They don;t have Fluke but have Flounder. Great fish for munching and fishing in Florida is the best. You can go inland and fish some of the best Largemouth bass in the country or bluegills too big to hold in one hand. You have to trap them on your chest to take the hook out, thus the term titty bream. HA HA. You will be from the Atlantic to the Gulf in less than 2 hours in just about any place in the state.. I'm jealous but proud for you Have a piece of Heaven... Moving to Florida!! 870783 Moving to Florida!! 870783 Moving to Florida!! 870783 Moving to Florida!! 560155 Moving to Florida!! 560155 Moving to Florida!! 560155
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 11/13/2010, 4:05 am

Sweeeet definitely want to get out and fish the gulf outta tampa. I cant wait to be down there for good. Moving to Florida!! 962367

Blues, anyone fish your lures down there? I may pick up a few t-hex's before I go down and see if cuda or wahoo or AJ's like em cheers
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/13/2010, 8:26 am

Yea I've been sending lures to Roc, and Steve's T-HEX'S should be killer on the cudas!!! Let me knoweither before you go or after you get down there and have a chance to scope things out!

Bluesfish Moving to Florida!! 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 11/13/2010, 7:55 pm

Bluesfish wrote:Yea I've been sending lures to Roc, and Steve's T-HEX'S should be killer on the cudas!!! Let me knoweither before you go or after you get down there and have a chance to scope things out!

Bluesfish Moving to Florida!! 962367

Sounds like a plan to me. Yea if anyone wants to loan me a plug or two theyve made so I can fish em down there and rep your stuff..... Moving to Florida!! 622665 send em my way....
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoScores 11/15/2010, 9:04 pm

Lucky guy. Wish I had relocated to Florida when I had the chance - about 25 years ago - still regret not going.
RhinoScores
RhinoScores

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  RHM 11/15/2010, 10:50 pm

no diving gear... stay out of the water.... just fish it.
RHM
RHM

Number of posts : 388

http://WWW.Stripedbassobession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 11/15/2010, 11:05 pm

Good luck and the flounder are FLUKE........
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 11/16/2010, 2:42 am

RHM wrote:no diving gear... stay out of the water.... just fish it.

OOOOOOOOOH No way Im leavin the dive gear at home.... Looking to bag my first cobia down there lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down