Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal

+2
holymackeral
surffishingbum
6 posters

Go down

Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal Empty Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal

Post  surffishingbum 3/15/2010, 11:35 am

Everything is F-ing China made anymore I can not stand it. We alive in a country where by this summer 25% of the population will be out of work and our dam companies keep making the F-ing Chinese rich. Products from China are being recalled on a daily basis, they send toys back to the USA that are full of lead base paint and what the hell does our wonderful government do about it nothing. It is about time we bring the jobs back to this country. Greed is what drives these companies over there.

Sorry about my language

Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal 218105 Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal 218105
surffishingbum
surffishingbum

Number of posts : 128

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal Empty Re: Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal

Post  holymackeral 3/15/2010, 11:54 am

try the penn torque.... penn's answer to the china town specials... or find yourself an older zb or vs that was made in the u.s.

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal Empty Re: Hey gaelicwarrior thanks for getting me all work up about ZB and Van Stal

Post  slamming snizz69 3/15/2010, 3:24 pm

gaelicwarrior now look at what u did lol
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/15/2010, 6:11 pm

not my intention,
i have both zb and vs and continue to fish them both but will not buy the china ones or parts for as long as i can find used USA ones.
just my preference.

gaelicwarrior

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  surffishingbum 3/15/2010, 6:14 pm

gaelicwarrior wrote:not my intention,
i have both zb and vs and continue to fish them both but will not buy the china ones or parts for as long as i can find used USA ones.
just my preference.

I know it was not your intention Thanks for the heads up.
surffishingbum
surffishingbum

Number of posts : 128

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 3/15/2010, 8:58 pm

Hey Alan, thought you were heading home, back to Ireland.. Did you decide to stay longer? By the way, that VS is awesome looking!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/15/2010, 9:03 pm

i have been going back on forth to ireland, working on my house over there and trying to get something of the ground . still plan on coming back to long island whenever i can .

gaelicwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/15/2010, 9:07 pm

is there any top end reels in irland that we dont see around here
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/15/2010, 11:31 pm

no, most high end gear there is fly reels used mostly for salmon.and to my knowledge none are produced there.,i use hardy and VS fly reels mostly with accurate used for boat fishing.

there are however english fly reels and early multiplier reels predating bluegrass,meek and vome hofe here.

many many fine reels mostly made by jewelers and watch makers but unfortunatly are almost all unmarked and hard to trace,

gaelicwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down