Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend?

+14
technologist
Bluesfish
Gremlin
Oldsalts
Lbifisherman429
FJR
Kevnmary
holymackeral
bennyraw
joesfishinproblem
Smoke
fish factor
stevel
smitty
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend?

Post  akozols 3/7/2010, 10:39 pm

Lbifisherman429 wrote:
akozols wrote:From the pics, it looks like I went to a different flea market. Non-the-less, I got some good bargains. I was on a low budget this year so I couldn't get as much as I wanted. Here's what I got for 40 bucks:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
nice score, what are the things in the top left

clam knives
akozols
akozols

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? - Page 2 Empty Re: What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend?

Post  Lbifisherman429 3/7/2010, 10:42 pm

akozols wrote:
Lbifisherman429 wrote:
akozols wrote:From the pics, it looks like I went to a different flea market. Non-the-less, I got some good bargains. I was on a low budget this year so I couldn't get as much as I wanted. Here's what I got for 40 bucks:

nice score, what are the things in the top left

clam knives
cool. they look useful. you made out great though

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishenough 3/7/2010, 10:49 pm

Hey Al, I picked up a couple packs of those BKD's. Love those soft plastics. Thanks for coming out to OC.
Fishenough
Fishenough

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 3/7/2010, 11:00 pm

I should have bought a skippy plug. But I decided not to because I thought the one I have was like the one for sale...... I was wrong

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 3/8/2010, 2:51 pm

technologist wrote:
bennyraw wrote:Sounds like I missed more people than I saw confused. I had to work today so I was out the door by 9:30.

Benny, sorry I missed you saturday, didn't know you were there!
Same here John, I'll have to be more social next time. I did get to hang out with The Greek for a few and check out some of his new baits up close.

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 3/8/2010, 6:24 pm

who still rabbit ears people in pictures....bastard
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/8/2010, 7:07 pm

ONLY 12 YEAR OLDS

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2