Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market!

+4
Lbifisherman429
eurojett05
stevel
Bluesfish
8 posters

Go down

For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! Empty For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market!

Post  Bluesfish 1/21/2011, 10:49 am

The first paying SBO Member that shows up at my table and buys something..Anything(no matter what the cost ,will get this free plug).
(Sorry Stevel!!!! LOL)
2oz slim Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See yea all in the morning!!!!!!! Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO

Bluesfish For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 622665

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! Empty Re: For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market!

Post  stevel 1/21/2011, 10:55 am

confused confused ...so if I pay the 3bucks get my hand stamped at 7am....im a SBO member...would have paid...deff buy something first....
and get a free plug....SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN..... For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 742713
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! Empty Re: For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market!

Post  eurojett05 1/21/2011, 11:02 am

will you take paypal at your table Jeff? lol! lol! lol!

man....i am missing out again at this time of the year. mad

Have fun at the Flea! cheers
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 1/21/2011, 8:49 pm

I should be there, what time? Anyone meeting up?

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/21/2011, 11:28 pm

Lbifisherman429 wrote:I should be there, what time? Anyone meeting up?

Doors open @ 9:00 am. See yea there.

Bluesfish Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/21/2011, 11:35 pm

I'll beat ya Steve. leaving jersey @ 7 am. Be outside by 8-8:15.. Jeff HOLD THAT PLUG FOR ME.... For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 56958 For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 56958 For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 56958
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  Chisel 1/22/2011, 12:18 am

Chit, i would have baught it tonight when we where setting up. LOL Looking forward to meeting everyone in person For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 962367

Chisel

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/22/2011, 2:34 pm

Bluesfish wrote:The first paying SBO Member that shows up at my table and buys something..Anything(no matter what the cost ,will get this free plug).
(Sorry Stevel!!!! LOL)
2oz slim Very Happy

See yea all in the morning!!!!!!! Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO

I stopped by and bought a plug from Jeff and mentioned about the free plug he offered.. He said nobody asked and that he forgot all about it. Evil Stevel Didn't jump on it and he was sitting right next to him at a table...

Alot of nice stuff there fellas. Hope to see you guys at a future show. Jeff Awesome paint jobs there Buddy hope to see you fishing one day on the beach hopefully we can hook up. Thanks for the free Plug. Murph the Surf was there I missed him... He put some sweet a$$ plugs on Jeff's table for him to sell. Steve from AOK Tackle and Val from Oceanside B&T was there as well. Nice to see some of the SBO family there it was great to see you guys again.. See ya's out on the water soon..

Thanks again Jeff.

tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 1/22/2011, 4:16 pm

great time today. Got to put a few face to a few names and meet some new people.

BluesFish, bought one of your plugs, and got a chance to talk to your wife. Very nice and friendly. I was the one carrying the loud 7 month old.

Learned a few new painting tips, and even got another OSBT shirt.
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 1/22/2011, 4:17 pm

Great Time,
Got to catch up with some people and put some faces to names with others.

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/22/2011, 9:17 pm

awsome time once again....great to hang with the SBO crew alot of familiar faces and some new....all in all.... Welcome To SBO

GREAT TIME ...SBO ROCKS.... For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 962367 For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 962367 For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 1/22/2011, 9:43 pm

so who was the lucky one to get the plug Jeff
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 1/22/2011, 10:10 pm

tom1276 wrote:
Bluesfish wrote:The first paying SBO Member that shows up at my table and buys something..Anything(no matter what the cost ,will get this free plug).
(Sorry Stevel!!!! LOL)
2oz slim Very Happy

I stopped by and bought a plug from Jeff and mentioned about the free plug he offered.. He said nobody asked and that he forgot all about it. Evil Stevel Didn't jump on it and he was sitting right next to him at a table...

Alot of nice stuff there fellas. Hope to see you guys at a future show. Jeff Awesome paint jobs there Buddy hope to see you fishing one day on the beach hopefully we can hook up. Thanks for the free Plug. Murph the Surf was there I missed him... He put some sweet a$$ plugs on Jeff's table for him to sell. Steve from AOK Tackle and Val from Oceanside B&T was there as well. Nice to see some of the SBO family there it was great to see you guys again.. See ya's out on the water soon..

Thanks again Jeff.

Thanks for reminding me today and congrats on the getting the swimmer...hope you do well w/ it!!! Good to meet you and your wife.

Bluesfish For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/22/2011, 10:46 pm

For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 177925 For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 177925 For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 177925...poor poor stevel..... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 1/23/2011, 12:47 am

stevel wrote: For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 177925 For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 177925 For those of yo going to the DVSA Flea Market! 177925...poor poor stevel..... lol! lol!

OK PLUG HO STEVE You who probably have some of Jeff's stuff already and are complaining... I got the free plug and BEAT your A$$ to it... LOL J/K

You guys are great... Thanks again Jeff..... The wife and I had a great time she said it was nice to meet some NEW people. The show was good and they had nice crowd. The place was jamming for sure. Hope to see some of you guys at future shows.

Just an FYI The NJBBA is doing a show @ the Toms River Elks March 25th I believe.... Pete D from my fishing club and also a member of njbba is running it. I think he has a few tables left give him a shout if you want to sell stuff... PM me if ya want his number......
tom1276
tom1276

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down