Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend?

+14
technologist
Bluesfish
Gremlin
Oldsalts
Lbifisherman429
FJR
Kevnmary
holymackeral
bennyraw
joesfishinproblem
Smoke
fish factor
stevel
smitty
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? Empty What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend?

Post  smitty 3/7/2010, 5:38 pm

Well did you get some cool stuff????
did you bump shoulders with some sbo members ?????

show what you got and who you got the chance to meet..
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? Empty Re: What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend?

Post  stevel 3/7/2010, 5:55 pm

well got to hang out with some ...sbo family members....always a great time.... What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? 962367 What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? 962367

got to meet a few new ones...gimmpy,holymackeral and fjr ...heard bennyraw was there missed him ...another time i guys....very nice to meet u guys.... cool

picked up some hooks ..blacklabel plug...and a good time as always with...SBO.... What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? 962367 What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? 962367

BEST OF ALL I GOT MY SURFCHICK PLUG.....THANKS CHICKY...... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? Empty Re: What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend?

Post  fish factor 3/7/2010, 5:57 pm

stoped by the NJ tackle table spent 55 bucks there wow ran into Smitty/Stevel/Mikeybonz/Ed
the highlight of the day was when i got to meet FJR im a huge fan Frank good to see yall
maybe see yall at Asbury What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? 962367
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/7/2010, 6:08 pm

IM SORRY ...ALSO GOT TO MEET THE WOMEN WHO KEEP ...JFP AND FISH FACTOR...IN LINE.... lol! lol!

VERY NICE TO MEET U LOVELY LADIES .....MAN U HAVE A TOUGH JOB.... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/7/2010, 6:11 pm

Sounds like you boys had a great time,Now post up some of those sweet scores you guys or gals got... What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? 92223
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/7/2010, 6:12 pm

i hit nj tackle table i have enough stuff to build for the rest of the year bought 200 of everything
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/7/2010, 6:26 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i hit nj tackle table i have enough stuff to build for the rest of the year bought 200 of everything

glad u got our supplies joe ....one a week build for me = 52 plugs ...leaves u enough for 148 of your own.... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  bennyraw 3/7/2010, 7:01 pm

Sounds like I missed more people than I saw confused. I had to work today so I was out the door by 9:30.

bennyraw

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/7/2010, 7:08 pm

i met smitty, stevel, mikeybonz, bluefish and lbi. it was nice meeting you all today. hope to stand in the suds with you all one day.

me i didn't have much money but i got my skippy and a couple of bluefish's hooks.

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/7/2010, 7:46 pm

Good to finally meet Benny and had a great time in line with Gimmpy. All the regulars were there, I am so glad I waited around for Oldsalts as I was able to grab a gorgeous pencil and Beachboy ho'd a really sweet skinny neck popper. Man that rainbow trout handcarve FJR was flaunting was the snizzle, nice work Frank! Always great BS'ing with Blues, AOK, Brian Mullaney, Black Label Bob. I took home some RM Smith trade bait, some nice rebel windcheaters (love them!), a T-Bone Striper and even some reel grease for the reels I never get to use. Very Happy

Wish I had brought more cash!
Also picked up a nice Tsunami Jigging stick for Beachboy.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 3/7/2010, 7:52 pm

Got there around 10 am, ran into kevinmary and his son, said he got there at 6 am !!!!!!! Got some braided line from one vendor and a bunch of supplies from njt, that's it. Talked to bob Jones for a little bit, that was cool. Then came the big time, met up with jeff, smitty, stevel, old salt's, surfchick, mikeybonz and fish factor and his crew, nice to put faces to the names, great bunch. Sorry I missed you jfp, had your plug with me. cheers
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 3/7/2010, 7:56 pm

Got a tsunami trophy rod, thex, aok shirt, some teasers from Jeff, and hooks, 1 plug as door prize
wish I got some plugs

met up with aok(Steve),bluefish(Jeff), smitty, steve, mac

saw who ever steve was with. And I think I saw FF and lil Joe

Did I meet anyone else?

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 3/7/2010, 8:11 pm

Well first off Berkley Fishing Club did an awesome job !!!!!!

It was great to see everyone today ... What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? 870783

Ho'd an AOK Hat thanks Steve i owe you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jeff anytime you have build questions just call man.... What scores did we get at the flea markets this weekend? 870783

Stevel glad i got your extra large butt cups for your sandspikes to you now put the Puffs away ...lol

FJR your work in your handcarves is outstanding and flawless ( you guys should see the TigerMaple in person...SICK)

And all his plugs are sick for sure....

Kevnmary glad you like the plugs your recruiting work for the site is outstanding ...!!!!

Your son BeachBoy is a gentleman and i hope he outcatches you on that Little Neck Popper ...!!!

Smitty its allways great to see your Face....LOLOLOl

JFP great to see you also.....!!!!

Last i grabbed some supplies from New Jersey Tackel for the next run of plugs...

Salts

USA

Last edited by Oldsalts on 3/7/2010, 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/7/2010, 8:29 pm

guess i can go f myself ed thanks alot
homo
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 3/7/2010, 8:49 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i hit nj tackle table i have enough stuff to build for the rest of the year bought 200 of everything
were you with steve and smitty walking in?

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/7/2010, 8:51 pm

yea real handsom guy with the beard i had ur fly teaser with me but never met ya.
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 3/7/2010, 8:55 pm

i should have come back and introduced myself

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/7/2010, 9:03 pm

well i finally got my hands on some A.O.K T-HEX and PB-40 awesome work Steve....

Oldsalts hooked me up with a sweet popper that i cant wait to fish.
Blues fish thanks a ton for the awesome teaser you made me and for all the teasers you made for S.B.O we are going to have some nice giveaways coming up thanks to you....

It sure was a good time today Berkley striper club did a awesome job...

Was a treat to be a spectator today and not having to run a table but to just have a good time...

for me.....

For S.B.O
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 3/7/2010, 9:05 pm

that is a swweet popper.

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 3/7/2010, 9:26 pm

Lbifisherman429 wrote:that is a swweet popper.

I concur....SWEEEET JOB ED!!! Also love those teasers!!!!!!

One of these years I'm coming down to meet you guys!!
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/7/2010, 9:42 pm

Wow what a day wow Whole lot of SbOers @ the show today, had a chance to meet and talk to Kev and his boy,LBI Fisherman,Holymac,Smitty,Stevel,Mikey Bonz,JFP n his Wife,Rebel Music,FishFactor,Lil Joe, and the rest of his fam. Black Label,RickStillCasting,Benny,Gimpy,Russ,FJR,LamiglassMike,OldSalts, his wifeMary Ann,and Chicky. I'm sure I forgot someone confused Thank you all for stopping by the table today!!!
Some Pic's:
One of the first in line...
Skippy's table of goodies...Gone in a hour!!!!! You had a great crew there today Skip!
Thanks Skippy...Love it man!!!
Bob....Black Label had all the goods out. "Fish My Plugs..and Catch Bass Dis Big"

Some more builders.
Some of the SBO Fam.
Yo Smitty, Salts thanks for all the plug building supplies and the plugs...you guys Rock!!
Another show under our belt Steve, Thanks buddy!

Bluesfish

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 3/7/2010, 9:54 pm

now lets play name that person

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 3/7/2010, 10:02 pm

bennyraw wrote:Sounds like I missed more people than I saw confused. I had to work today so I was out the door by 9:30.

Benny, sorry I missed you saturday, didn't know you were there!
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  akozols 3/7/2010, 10:26 pm

From the pics, it looks like I went to a different flea market. Non-the-less, I got some good bargains. I was on a low budget this year so I couldn't get as much as I wanted. Here's what I got for 40 bucks:

akozols
akozols

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 3/7/2010, 10:33 pm

akozols wrote:From the pics, it looks like I went to a different flea market. Non-the-less, I got some good bargains. I was on a low budget this year so I couldn't get as much as I wanted. Here's what I got for 40 bucks:

nice score, what are the things in the top left

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next