Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going???

+9
rebelmusicnp
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
Oldsalts
Kevnmary
stevel
SurfChick
joesfishinproblem
Bayside Arty
tom1276
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? - Page 2 Empty Re: DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going???

Post  joesfishinproblem 1/22/2010, 9:03 pm

well stevel when u catch 500 fish on each they wear out lol...i teach u that this year...
jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? - Page 2 Empty Re: DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going???

Post  stevel 1/22/2010, 9:18 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:well stevel when u catch 500 fish on each they wear out lol...i teach u that this year...
jfp

cant wait bro.... DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? - Page 2 962367 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? - Page 2 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 1/22/2010, 9:24 pm

see you guys in the morning!
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  A.O.K. 1/22/2010, 9:35 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:
A.O.K. wrote:see ya there Smitty

i need to buy some t hex's bro i ran out this fall

tom1276 wrote:Yeah I need some T-hexs's also. I caught alot of fish on them this fall.

I'll have a good selection.
Metals with bucktails and tubetails,and the new Stealth line,black nickel with black bucktail and/or black tubetail.
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/22/2010, 9:57 pm

A.O.K. wrote:
joesfishinproblem wrote:
A.O.K. wrote:see ya there Smitty

i need to buy some t hex's bro i ran out this fall

tom1276 wrote:Yeah I need some T-hexs's also. I caught alot of fish on them this fall.

I'll have a good selection.
Metals with bucktails and tubetails,and the new Stealth line,black nickel with black bucktail and/or black tubetail.

make sure u save me some steve ... DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? - Page 2 962367 DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? - Page 2 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 1/23/2010, 10:51 pm

Great job guys you sure do know how to put on a show....TOP NOTCH DVSA Fisherman's Flea Market Who's going??? - Page 2 560155
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2